[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

49 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, Jeod, how about this? Let's all vote Killing_You. Then he can be added to your list of targets. In the end, the game will be won by just you and me. What do you think?

Nah. I've already won.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I think the game is almost over anyway. I'm probably screwed, but I think I can manage a victory. It all depends on what Jeod wants to do.

There's not much I can do afaik. I didn't write any of those names except for L.

I meant as far as passing me that notebook, and who you decide to vote for. Nodlied's locked into voting Choppy, and Cat5 and Choppy are almost certainly going to vote me. Essentially, you'll be the tiebreaker.

Unless, of course, Cat5 decides to play his role and vote Choppy...

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I meant as far as passing me that notebook, and who you decide to vote for. Nodlied's locked into voting Choppy, and Cat5 and Choppy are almost certainly going to vote me. Essentially, you'll be the tiebreaker.

Unless, of course, Cat5 decides to play his role and vote Choppy...

Considering I spent like all of my points giving suspicion to Cat5, I think you're sunk man.

Then again, as long as I'm still alive...

Cromwell-2.jpg?fit=850,478

a.jpg

cromwell_b.png

I don't take turncoating lightly KY. It's worse to turn scum willingly than it is to be born scum. You had the chance to do good, to help all that is right. You could have been the hero of the game, but instead you decided to become the most despicable player, one that chose the easy way out, one that chose to become a pawn for evil for his own personal gain. This is how one is tempted, how one becomes corrupted, how one will be open for a deal with not only the forces of disorder, but with the devil himself. In fact, while I do believe that the bad players out there happily made use of you, I suspect that they too, in their most honest ideals, consider you to be dishonourable.

I will hunt you down with Cromwells even if it's the last thing I do.

(Unless the dead ghost of the P47 Thunderbolt can still manipulate me and my gun to somehow shoot you in the face for a most ironic turn of events.)

3 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

With voe and chaos trying to sweet talk me into bringing them back to game it's a bit of both for sure.

Lol, if that were possible, you should pick Chaos_Knight. He has a much better temper than Voe. 

I'm not interested in stirring the pot with Category 5. We can probably find out something interesting if we investigate Jeod tonight. He's already met his win condition (according to him) so I doubt it would upset him.

From Day 1 investigation results:

On 2/27/2017 at 4:00 PM, VERTi60 said:

However, that is not possible at the moment. Jeod cannot be apprehended right now. Maybe you can try some other time?

Aren't you guys just curious like me?

58 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Lol, if that were possible, you should pick Chaos_Knight. He has a much better temper than Voe. 

Tough luck, I called in first.

9 hours ago, Jeod said:

Nah. I've already won.

I know that. However, I know that not only do you want to win, you also want to prevent as many people from sharing in that victory as possible. You want to stand over all others as the sole victor, proof that you really are scum lord, supreme.

Unfortunately for you, you can't win alone. You can't kill me and town can't win, therefore I can't lose. I will be among the winners when this all shakes out. Quite the turnabout, indeed, when I thought I was as good as dead 48 hours ago. The most you can hope for is to exclude that scum bag do-little that is trying to piggy back off of your supreme victory. I can already see the hope fading from his eyes.

You either win with me and Killing_You, or you win with just me. Who deserves this victory, really?

Besides, I know you were already planning to betray him. Why else would OrangeP47 have had multiple notebooks? You could have turned over one of them to Killing_You so that his victory conditions would be met, but you didn't do that. It's obvious your betrayal of Killing_You was already planned between you and OrangeP47.

Just admit to it and take him down like you always planned to.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Besides, I know you were already planning to betray him. Why else would OrangeP47 have had multiple notebooks? You could have turned over one of them to Killing_You so that his victory conditions would be met, but you didn't do that. It's obvious your betrayal of Killing_You was already planned between you and OrangeP47.

Just admit to it and take him down like you always planned to.

Actually he was going to get a notebook after we killed L (of which a book was required). Unfortunately doing so cost me my book, so I'll have to take the confiscated one tonight.