[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

I would if I had one. But, I wonder, why do you resist? Scum victory is inevitable at this point, and judging by your role, you're supposed to be scum. Might as well not delay the inevitable. You'll be much happier anyway.

Oh, and I almost forgot.

##vote ChopBam

6 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Indeed. I suppose I could attempt a double cross, but I'm still under the assumption that the notebook is my reward for my full cooperation. 

Yeah, in that regard, you're actually benefiting from the win being slow, cause too fast and we'd not have the chance to give it to you.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you see me doing any resisting? Look at me. I am unkillable and town can't arrest Light. I can't lose. I get to sit here and delight in the inevitable collapse of your guys' plan.

And how, pray tell, will that happen, hmm?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Let's see if that works out for you and then decide what to do.

You better hope it works out for me, because it might allow you to slide of the ChoppingBlock this turn if it gave me the ability to change my mind.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You better hope it works out for me, because it might allow you to slide of the ChoppingBlock this turn if it gave me the ability to change my mind.

I actually do hope it works out for you, but for other reasons.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not sure, but as I've been saying for a while, one of you must need to betray the other. Else VERTi60 could have declared the game over today.

Unless either you or Choppy morphs into N tonight. Can't be Nodlied, because he's completely boneroned.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure that there's a way for town to win at this stage. Not sure how, but I guess that's for town to figure out.

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because you're just a nice guy who likes to see people succeed ;)

Succeed in receiving a bullet to the skull? Sounds good.

##shoot OrangeP47

Sleep on that, fucker. The mafia server's laggy today. <3

8 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Nodlied propose trust OrangeP47 100

Orange uses Nodlied's undying loyalty to do a day action!

Nodlied proposed 100 Trust Points to OrangeP47!

7 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##shoot OrangeP47

This is a very tricky action, but no matter how I look at it, it indeed does check out. Chopbam has met the conditions of using the gun as worded in his action list and since he's countering an action which is obviously a death note action, aka the death note was involved, the target is able to be shot and killed.

[DAY ACTION RESULT - SUCCESS]Chopbam shoots and kills OrangeP47 as Teru Mikami, the Kira Suspect!

1185309352966.jpg

Searching the corpse revealed that the suspect has two items - Death Notes, which will be put to confinement by the end of the day.

CQwsXVC.png