[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

3 minutes ago, Alstar said:

They cannot sabotage this round. That ability can be activated every second plan phase.

Oh, alright then. There's still one silo left, and they can rule out Alstar and ChopBam (because he fired a gun). If ChopBam isn't scum, then there's some good odds.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Oh, alright then. There's still one silo left, and they can rule out Alstar and ChopBam (because he fired a gun). If ChopBam isn't scum, then there's some good odds.

I think we're all agreed on Choppys towniness

18 minutes ago, Alstar said:

The person who wanted to shoot the murderer of fellow townie but got stopped because of stupid gimmicks in your role.

Are you implying you hard scumread TheIrishMan?

Anybody ever noticed how this game is a bit skewed in scum's favor? By that I mean that Town's special victory condition is impossible to complete, unless we repeatedly lynch buildings.

D1 12 → 11

N1 11 → 10

D2 10 → 9

N2 9 → 8

D3 8 → 7

N3 7 → 6

D4 6 → 5

N4 5  → 4 

D5 4  → 3 + 1 (Engineer revives building if he didn't already die)

N5 4 → 3

D6 3  → 2

N6 2  → 1

D7 Nuke goes off, we win. Just kidding because scum won either D3 if they had 3 allies and we didn't kill any, D4 if they have 2, D5/D6 if they had just 1 left. This is all assuming we didn't use any guns to kill each other (like we would be expected to) or that they weren't able to get a double night kill, like they already have.

Right now we're sitting at D3 with 8 players, and we'll more than likely get down to 7 or lower if more shots are fired, and probably follow the above example, except without the engineer reviving, so we're guaranteed to be unable to get our special win condition. The game itself is fun but D7 is too much of a stretch for the secondary win condition with only 12 players.

Just now, Jeod said:

It was more possible when you had your Heavy Tank, Engineer, and Starshina.

No, Heavy Tank dies dies on block, apparently. I already pretended the Engineer worked in the example, and Starshina wouldn't have helped much in keeping us alive for 7 days. Maybe if we have a roleblocker, like an Officer. Actually I didn't think about that before, maybe there is still a SK, but someone locked him up? Anyway, the point is, by the time we reached D7, scum would've already killed us or our silos, if not that, then maybe we killed before. But the point is that D7 is basically impossible to reach. Which seems odd when the scum's special objective makes it easier for them to win, while ours is just there to give us false hope.

Irishman, 7 because Jeod cannot take any actions including voting.

And Jeod, im implying that your congratulation post means that you are cooperating with scum. I was suspicious of irishman, thats true. But now i feel that you are trying to buss any single remeaning town player in game via fake informations. Thats why you pointed out yesterday's Irishman's case.

Heck, i wouldnt be surprised if you have look into which players are part of the scum or not.

3 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Yeah, I was going to correct that, but in my example above, Jeod was included as being neutral, so the winning on certain days with however many players still stand as is. So if there are 3 scum and we lynch a townie today, we lose.

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 22  hours, 22 min, 12 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted Alstar
TheIrishman voted nobody

1/7 votes casted so far
Alstar has the most votes - 1

We're currently at 7 (8) players.

D3 7

N3 7 → 6

D4 6

N4 6 → 5

D5 5

N5 5 → 4

D6 4

N6 4 → 3

D7 3 

If we tried a no lynch tactic, it wouldn't enable us to win either. If there are 3 scum, we still lose D4, if there are 2, we lose D6. We might've won if we tried a no lynch tactic from the start AND didn't shoot any guns, but we'd have to somehow guarantee that scum couldn't shoot their either. Either way, relying on our silos to win it for us is hopeless.

(Forgot reverse-hammer was today, and I've been distracted by steamgifts :v )

The shootsfest was probably a bad idea, but what's done is done.

I take it 'it' was not done, given the result we had on Jeod in the first place, and the hammer shenanigans.  It's unfortunate, but I'm still not certain on who a good scum-bet would be. I will say some people are doing well providing content, at the very least, and some are not...

38 minutes ago, Alstar said:

And Jeod, im implying that your congratulation post means that you are cooperating with scum. I was suspicious of irishman, thats true. But now i feel that you are trying to buss any single remeaning town player in game via fake informations. Thats why you pointed out yesterday's Irishman's case.

Heck, i wouldnt be surprised if you have look into which players are part of the scum or not.

This is false, but a good guess. I can't cooperate with anyone at the moment due to being blocked. Had I not been blocked, I'd have been able to use a night action last night.

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 22  hours, 3 min, 44 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted Alstar
TheIrishman voted Jeod

2/7 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

This is false, but a good guess. I can't cooperate with anyone at the moment due to being blocked. Had I not been blocked, I'd have been able to use a night action last night.

Are you saying you're the serial killer?

2 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Maybe you cant cooperate with anyone because you're blocked, but there is still one thing that cannot be disabled. Your victory conditions.

Which are being met, so long as Allies don't kill me. As long as I'm alive, there's one less player they need to be able to force a tie. It would be a waste if they nightkill me, even after the last silo is killed.