[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

Just now, Killing You said:

Sounds good to me. I don't have a gun, or I'd do it myself.

I still have something up my sleeve that could put Jeod down for good, but it would be costly for us. My concern is that we wouldn't be able to afford it.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I still have something up my sleeve that could put Jeod down for good, but it would be costly for us. My concern is that we wouldn't be able to afford it.

I think I know what you mean, and I don't think we're that desperate yet. Perhaps someone else had a gun they'd like to use?

My line of thinking is this:

• If the Allies fail to neutralize the missile silos, then I will side with the Soviets.
  • If the Allies are successful and neutralize the silos, then I will side with the Allies.
  • At present, I have single-handedly shaped the outcome of the game so that the Soviets and Allies can still choose whether I am an asset or a threat.
  • I am lynchproof and bulletproof according to my PM, and so I can only die via nightkill. If you want me dead, you'll have to convince the Allies or the SK to do the deed.
    • Your chances of winning this game are slim to none if you focus on getting me killed.

This is pretty much the Hunger Games and I'm President Snow.

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

##vote Retaliation

[Vote Counted] Killing_Voe voted Retaliation to be lynched!

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

##vote TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be lynched!

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

##vote TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] Killing_Voe voted TheIrishman to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 3  hours, 42 min, 10 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
ChopBam voted TheIrishman
Jeod voted Killing_Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted TheIrishman
TheIrishman voted nobody
Killing_Voe voted TheIrishman

5/9 votes casted so far
TheIrishman has the most votes - 3

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

• Your chances of winning this game are slim to none if you focus on getting me killed.

I can change my goal at will. You see, if my sense of satisfaction from this game is higher because you are dead, I'll be none the wiser if Verti says I lose, and I'll still be happy because justice. The only thing holding me back is that right now I'm feelin' like a teamplayer, and I want my team's input.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I am lynchproof and bulletproof according to my PM, and so I can only die via nightkill. If you want me dead, you'll have to convince the Allies or the SK to do the deed.

You're talking out of your ass as always. I sincerely doubt that such a role could exist.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I am the Voe trap you feared. I'm just more open about it.

Or you're just trying to scare us. Lynchproof, bulletproof, a gimmick, and neutral? Your claim is getting less plausible by the second.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I can change my goal at will. You see, if my sense of satisfaction from this game is higher because you are dead, I'll be none the wiser if Verti says I lose, and I'll still be happy because justice. The only thing holding me back is that right now I'm feelin' like a teamplayer, and I want my team's input.

You know what? No objection from me. If nothing else, it gets rid of a distraction and narrows our options.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I can do the same. See the Steins;Gate game. As you can see, I am more than willing to "lose" this game if it helps the Allies win. My victory is dependent on the silos being destroyed and my survival to the end, and by choice I have eliminated the latter and consequently ensured that in the event of my death, the silos are almost certain to be destroyed.

Uhm, i think we're forgetting about one thing. We have one guy with 3 votes, if i wont vote this day i will be penalized and if i vote now then scum might jump in to secure the kill. As much as arguments against irishman are valid, i dont want to vote him yet. I'll refrain with my vote until very end.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 3  hours, 29 min, 58 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
ChopBam voted TheIrishman
Jeod voted Killing_Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted TheIrishman
TheIrishman voted nobody
Killing_Voe voted Jeod

5/9 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (2  each)

6 minutes ago, Killing You said:

You know what? No objection from me. If nothing else, it gets rid of a distraction and narrows our options.

I'm not ignoring the fact you said you have no weapon. So are you a building or the Serial Killer? It's split at 50/50 for me, because you're so eager for me to kill a Soviet and a TP. You also have a sense of fatalistic justice, like me. That's why it's 50/50. Your personality and your role reveals could tip either way.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'm not ignoring the fact you said you have no weapon. So are you a building or the Serial Killer? It's split at 50/50 for me, because you're so eager for me to kill a Soviet and a TP. You also have a sense of fatalistic justice, like me. That's why it's 50/50. Your personality and your role reveals could tip either way.

I'm a building. If I was a serial killer he'd either be dead by now or I'd kill him overnight.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd like time to consider whatever ramifications happen after doing 'it', so I'd recommend doing 'it' now, because the Jeod train is starting to leave the station.

"it" is a night action.

Just now, ChopBam said:

"it" is a night action.

Then, in your opinion, is it worth it to vote Jeod today in any way shape or form? IE, either from a 'good idea for town' perspective AND from a 'will this even do anything' perspective?