[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Oh, so you lied about being bulletproof. Scum, please, if you win, please kill Jeod as well.

Lynchproof yes, Bulletproof yes, Killproof no. There are differences.

On 15.07.2017 at 0:00 AM, VERTi60 said:

Special Win/Lose Condition in place: Soviets will win if at least one Missile Silo is operational on Day 7. Soviets will lose if all Missile Silos are destroyed!

They dont.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

How many times....alright. Fine. Killing the silos only removes the timer clause from the game. Allies still have to win with numbers.

I think he's trying to say this can be a game where both Town and Mafia can lose? If mafia destroys the silos, they can still be killed off by Town?

Huh. I was mistaken. In that case, they have even less of a reason to kill me. Reading over my role PM again, it's rather misleading as there's talk of "If Allies win, this, but if Soviets win, that; it's up to you who you help" etc etc etc.

The only difference with OrangeP47 between this game and Death Note mafia is that he was more active in Death Note mafia. No real scumtells, but holding off to the last minute on revealing anything about himself, when he was put in the hotseat.

##vote OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

The only difference with OrangeP47 between this game and Death Note mafia is that he was more active in Death Note mafia. No real scumtells, but holding off to the last minute on revealing anything about himself, when he was put in the hotseat.

##vote OrangeP47

No, the difference is I'm doped up on some heavy pharmaceuticals that make me prone to unexpected naps, hence I can't quite live up to the title of Shining finger.

You also ignored my question I made a few minutes ago, albeit it was something of a pointless question. I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have, though.

30 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] TheIrishman cancelled his/her vote on Jeod!

19 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] Retaliation cancelled his/her vote on Alstar!

16 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote OrangeP47

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted OrangeP47 to be lynched!

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 21  hours, 28 min, 59 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted OrangeP47
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

1/7 votes casted so far
OrangeP47 has the most votes - 1

26 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You also ignored my question I made a few minutes ago, albeit it was something of a pointless question. I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have, though.

I'll probably ignore questions I don't see.

55 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I take it 'it' was not done, given the result we had on Jeod in the first place, and the hammer shenanigans.

If by "it" you mean my dying, then yes, I didn't die.

The post I quoted that "question" from was a pretty content-less post. "It could be this, or it could be that, but.. who knows?"

Honestly, I was content to watch Irishman and Retaliation duke it out with Jeod, though doing so is a wholly unproductive endeavor.  I figured they had to get it out of their system, though, and there's no use spitting into the wind, so to speak.

That said, there is more I can say, but doing so will compromise my own position, which helps scum. Let's just say our position is not quite as dire as some people have the impression of. We're still in a bad way, don't get me wrong, but the 'math', such as it is, is slightly tipped in our direction from what people have been postulating.

As for scumhunting, Retaliation and Irishman come off as town-town to me, though interactions with Jeod present a large smoke screen either way so it's difficult to be 100% sure.  I default to activity reads, and as such I'm feeling things are a little light from CK, so that's where I'm turning my suspicions.  Later I will likely re-read his posts to see if anything stands out.

24 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'll probably ignore questions I don't see.

If by "it" you mean my dying, then yes, I didn't die.

The post I quoted that "question" from was a pretty content-less post. "It could be this, or it could be that, but.. who knows?"

Why hello there Mr. Flamethrower.

So, Orange, it would be CK + whom? You said Irish and Retaliation read as solid town to you, so whom does that leave? Alstar, myself, and Mojoman. From my perspective I see Alstar and Mojoman as solid town reads. Where does that leave us?

8 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So, Orange, it would be CK + whom? You said Irish and Retaliation read as solid town to you, so whom does that leave? Alstar, myself, and Mojoman. From my perspective I see Alstar and Mojoman as solid town reads. Where does that leave us?

Not SOLID town.  There's a lot of 'hilarity ensues' between the two of them, though.  Irish is still in my unknowns, but the way he interacted with Retaliation came off as townie, at the very least.  Retaliation is more solidly town, especially if CK is scum was trying to get spotlight on him.

For the rest of you, I'll start with you.  I didn't like how you started the game, but then later you did play better.  That could possibly be attributed to differences of approach to D1, which is always a controversial subject.   I'll also say you're forcing me to rise out of my haze, which is towny.  Alstar... well he did hammer Jeod... I'm not convinced there's not an allied building.  There's not much we can do that'll help our knowledge of that situation that isn't also widely stupid if we're wrong.  Mojo I'm still not solid on either.

So to reduce the calculus to the bare bones, I'm pretty sure on CK. Confident enough I'd place a vote on him if it wasn't so early in the day. I'm also confident Retaliation is town. The remaining scum, be it one more or two more, are hiding somewhere in Irish, Mojo, Alstar.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Not SOLID town.  There's a lot of 'hilarity ensues' between the two of them, though.  Irish is still in my unknowns, but the way he interacted with Retaliation came off as townie, at the very least.  Retaliation is more solidly town, especially if CK is scum was trying to get spotlight on him.

For the rest of you, I'll start with you.  I didn't like how you started the game, but then later you did play better.  That could possibly be attributed to differences of approach to D1, which is always a controversial subject.   I'll also say you're forcing me to rise out of my haze, which is towny.  Alstar... well he did hammer Jeod... I'm not convinced there's not an allied building.  There's not much we can do that'll help our knowledge of that situation that isn't also widely stupid if we're wrong.  Mojo I'm still not solid on either.

So to reduce the calculus to the bare bones, I'm pretty sure on CK. Confident enough I'd place a vote on him if it wasn't so early in the day. I'm also confident Retaliation is town. The remaining scum, be it one more or two more, are hiding somewhere in Irish, Mojo, Alstar.

Oh yeah. I have no idea if the Allies started the game with any information about me. CK through process of elimination eh? Interesting.

I also like to use process of elimination, but what do you do when you've eliminated everyone? xD I guess the only reason I lowered suspicion on CK was because of how he was handling the Retaliation thingy, and I found myself agreeing with him. I'm definitely open to revisiting CK.

Still very early in the day.

##unvote

It will be exceedingly hard to build a case on Chaos because he doesn't have much going on. Either because of timezones or because he's been trying to stay quiet, all he's really done are question me on my engineer read and be the first vote on jeod. 

I'm a bit biased toward my Irish case though. I see Killing You's death and think his Vote on Irish was a contributing factor in choosing him over the other silo.

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 11  hours, 8 min, 58 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

0/7 votes casted so far
No votes casted so far

Sup.
Eh, I have my reasons for inactivity tbh. Most annoying one is when I can actually communicate without too many distractions at hand at around 10:00 - 14:00 my time but there's almost nobody alive. Gets very annoying in literally every game. >_>

As a side note:
DAMN IT, KY D:

On 19.07.2017 at 9:01 PM, Killing You said:

Sounds good to me. I don't have a gun, or I'd do it myself.

On 19.07.2017 at 9:34 PM, Killing You said:

I'm a building. If I was a serial killer he'd either be dead by now or I'd kill him overnight.

Gee, I wonder why scum targeted you...
Now about only 1 kill last night. I think Jeod might've been the culprit for FRAYDO's death thus when we locked him up, he's unable to cause any more harm, other than being annoying in text. At least I hope this is the case.
About people.

Alstar - Some building. Might be soviet if Cat5 actually died for it and wasn't killed off separately. And then he jumped on Jeod's bandwagon with an extremely poor motivation and also caused a hammer.

Chaos_Knight - Sup. I guess I am the "starter" of Jeod's bandwagon?

ChopBam - Fished KY for info about his status. Successfully may I add, which resulted in KY dying last night. Sure, he pressed on Jeod but let's be fair, Jeod just led everyone to lynch him with the claims.

Jeod - Can't we ##TieUpAndGag to mute him or something? :v

Mojoman - Curious. When asked about SK having a gun he replied with

On 19.07.2017 at 7:27 PM, Mojoman said:

Very unlikely.

Which in a way is interesting, as even Viceroid convertion cult of all things had an assault day action. Why so certain that NK is unarmed?

OrangeP47 - Joked about being a radar. Wants to go on inactive hunt while not exactly clear himself. However, his cautious approach gives me good vibes since we don't want scum to know whom to target at night for an easy kill.

Retaliation - I still can't shake off the feeling that something is off about him and that post. And then he jumped on Jeod's bandwagon with an extremely poor motivation.

TheIrishman - Helps out with some charts still. Last time he went scum he stopped doing charts so I guess he's ok? I like meta.

2 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Why so certain that NK is unarmed?

To be honest even i havent met SK with active daily ability. Then again, it Vert's mafia and we all know what kind of variations can happen in his games.

By the way, was anyone roleblocked this night?

20 hours ago, Alstar said:

They cannot sabotage this round. That ability can be activated every second plan phase.

4 minutes ago, Alstar said:

By the way, was anyone roleblocked this night?

Lel.