[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

I like your line of thinking, Killing_Voe. Maybe we've found our scum team. I'd like to hear OrangeP47 and CK's thoughts on the game up till this point, and if that is our scum team, who is the serial killer?

I don't know if we can rule out voe for scum. Definitely not third party, but maybe scum.

I think chaos knight has been kind of hosed by time zones. He's tried to contribute novel ideas when he has posted (at my expense).

I feel Orange has played very follow the leader this game. I haven't really been paying much attention to him since the first day though.

Irish has been very worried about how we read his posts. Self consciousness is mildly scummy.

He also was fishing for notification of investigations from targets. I don't feel town really needs or wants to know about what their power roles were up to.

I think there's something there 

##vote TheIrishman

Also will you all STOP POSTING SO MUCH :argh:

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I like your line of thinking, Killing_Voe. Maybe we've found our scum team. I'd like to hear OrangeP47 and CK's thoughts on the game up till this point, and if that is our scum team, who is the serial killer?

It occurred to me that serial killers would be very interested in the presence of cops.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't know if we can rule out voe for scum. Definitely not third party, but maybe scum.

I think chaos knight has been kind of hosed by time zones. He's tried to contribute novel ideas when he has posted (at my expense).

I feel Orange has played very follow the leader this game. I haven't really been paying much attention to him since the first day though.

Irish has been very worried about how we read his posts. Self consciousness is mildly scummy.

He also was fishing for notification of investigations from targets. I don't feel town really needs or wants to know about what their power roles were up to.

I think there's something there 

##vote TheIrishman

And you just come out of nowhere and make something of your own accord. Way to go there.

Also good point on TheIrishMan. I haven't payed too much attention to him, so he slipped under my RADAR.

##vote TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

And you just come out of nowhere and make something of your own accord. Way to go there.

Also good point on TheIrishMan. I haven't payed too much attention to him, so he slipped under my RADAR.

##vote TheIrishman

I just woke up an hour ago so I had to both get ready for the day and process the what happened in the last 8 hours. Stayed up until 3 because I wanted to see the results so bad.

18 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Im 100% sure that Jeod doesnt lie about being a third party. One thing that is bugging me is how is he supposed to complete his objective without having any way to do it beside the single shot he had.

That's a good question, but the answer may be as simple as Jeod needing to work with scum to disable the silos. Or he may have a night action that we don't know about. Could he be the roleblocker?

Why are you so sure about Jeod not being a third party?

I normally favor a cautious approach, and that's why I've not been quite as talkative. I don't want to help scum prioritize targets if I can help it. We're getting to a critical point here a lot faster than I'd have expected, though, and I think others are feeling the same way and that's why everyone is suddenly resorting to 'drastic action'.

Here's the thing, though.  We should focus on what we can do, not what we wish we could do.  It'd be nice to nail a SK and reduce the number of night kills, but lynching non-town is still the 'primary' link in the logic chain.  All good targets are non-town. Which target among non-town is the best is somewhat more academic.  Therefore, to that end, I'll support to a lynch on anyone clearly non-town if sufficient backing is there.

Now, Jeod is clearly not-town. I'm not sure what all is smoke and mirrors and what isn't, but he's not town. 

Alstar, I'm not sure what's going on with him. I'm not ready to rule out that he's an allied building. Evidence to suggest so would highly rely on Jeod being truthful, but the other bit is that we have had at least one Soviet Engineer, obstinately to repair the silos, but the engineer isn't used to full potential unless there's a building to destroy.

I'm not sure what to make of the Retaliation vs Irishman debate at present time. I'm going to need some time to think on that.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

That's a good question, but the answer may be as simple as Jeod needing to work with scum to disable the silos. Or he may have a night action that we don't know about. Could he be the roleblocker?

Noone claimed to be roleblocked. There was only one sabotage (me) so i dont think he would have anything like that. That would increase the chances of town losing their timed victory condition even more #balancetalk

He might have any way of helping the scum but im not sure of it. I belive hes TP but i dont buy the claim that hes powerless.

This is what gets me:  From Jeod's perspective, being outed as whatever he is is obviously "bad".  That said, what did he expect was going to happen when he shot KY? Legit thought he was scum and trying to win brownie points with us? I may have missed if that was said, but it seems like not the brightest move.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is what gets me:  From Jeod's perspective, being outed as whatever he is is obviously "bad".  That said, what did he expect was going to happen when he shot KY? Legit thought he was scum and trying to win brownie points with us? I may have missed if that was said, but it seems like not the brightest move.

That's what gets me too. And Jeod has a history of trying to talk his way out of being killed, even when he's proven beyond a doubt that he's a baddie.

1 hour ago, Alstar said:

Im 100% sure that Jeod doesnt lie about being a third party.

Jeod claimed multiple times to be Neutral. You say he doesn't lie about being a third party, and I take that to assume you are saying he's telling the truth, but now you deny it. Must you speak in riddles?

14 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Anyway, "disabling the silos" is no neutral objective, no matter how you look at it.

Alstar, any answer to my question why you say that Jeod is 100% truthful about being Neutral?

I'd be much more in favor of lynching jeod if we weren't both in a losing situation. Jeod needs both silos neutralized, and scum is very close to winning by number advantage. 

Just now, Jeod said:

I'll tell you that lynching me will prove it, as I'll be mod-revealed. I am unlynchable though. I suggest saving that route for later. You have bigger fish to fry.

An unlynchable entity that can shoot and kill during the day. This gets more fascinating by the hour!

And now Jeod just claimed to be unlynchable.

Okay Chop, i just made a check. He claimed to be neutral, not third party and that talk about how having an objective makes you not neutral but TP got in my head. Im sorry.

Just now, ChopBam said:

An unlynchable entity that can shoot and kill during the day. This gets more fascinating by the hour!

Indeed. I only had one gunshot however. As I said, my goal is for the silos to be neutralized. My vote is my weapon.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'll tell you that lynching me will prove it, as I'll be mod-revealed. I am unlynchable though. I suggest saving that route for later. You have bigger fish to fry.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Vladimir Kosigyn, Neutral Party, at your service..

How exactly does this make you unlynchable? Last I checked, it was buildings specifically that were unlynchable.

I'm putting down an executive order. Nobody pays attention to Jeod. He is shunned until further notice, as he's only going to be the death of us.

Just now, Killing You said:

I'm putting down an executive order. Nobody pays attention to Jeod. He is shunned until further notice, as he's only going to be the death of us.

Suddenly the president? Neat.

What if we agree to just kill Jeod and claim an honorary win for doing that? This game has gone to hell, partially thanks to him anyway.