[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

Mod announcement: Voe is super busy so I asked him if he could be replaced, and he said yes, so I'm open for players to replace him.

If anyone is interested please let me know in a PM. I also asked KY as he didn't get spoilers nor access to dead doc yet.

I keep my word on the fact that i have been sabotaged on N1. You will be able to confirm the facts at the start of day 3. According to sheet, scum Engineer can sabotage every second day. Also, noone yet claimed to be roleblocked (Kapitan role). That points me to think there is only one role capable of doing so - Scumgeneer.

If someone on next day will claim to be sabotaged, that will mean i lied. Feel free to shoot me then. Also if someone was roleblocked during N1, please claim it NOW to avoid further mess.

Also, im confused. Yesterday we were talking about giving Voe some time before shooting him. Today i wake up to KY being shot instead.

I swear I had no foreknowledge of Voe being busy :o.

Jeod why the heck did you shoot Killing_You? He wasn't a missile silo or even suspected of being one. Now with 2 NKs we have an even harder time of winning and I seriously doubt Voe is anything but town now, given what a dire situation we're in if he isn't replaced and we lynch him that could be 2 allies, 1SK, 1TP, and only 4 soviets left. Or even worse with 3 allies it would be 3 soviets left + you maybe helping town. So at best we have 5 votes to swing and at worst 3.

Take your vote off Voe and reanalyze. A mislynch can cost us the game if the SK is stupid or has some wacky ability.

8 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I swear I had no foreknowledge of Voe being busy :o.

Jeod why the heck did you shoot Killing_You? He wasn't a missile silo or even suspected of being one. Now with 2 NKs we have an even harder time of winning and I seriously doubt Voe is anything but town now, given what a dire situation we're in if he isn't replaced and we lynch him that could be 2 allies, 1SK, 1TP, and only 4 soviets left. Or even worse with 3 allies it would be 3 soviets left + you maybe helping town. So at best we have 5 votes to swing and at worst 3.

Take your vote off Voe and reanalyze. A mislynch can cost us the game if the SK is stupid or has some wacky ability.

Check the previous page.

I don't see a good reason for you shooting KY there. And my point stands that you can betray us anytime you want. We can't assume you're telling the truth about night actions. For all we know you're the SK and you've just tweaked your story a bit to call yourself TP.

I don't think KY found anything on Voe. He was just making an observation, not a soft claim.

Nice. So not only do we have 2 nightkills and an enemy roleblocker, but a neutral party who used his one day action in hostility to town. This feels like that Generalcamo game, but I'm thinking not as many scum.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Nice. You wasted your shot and now have a higher chance of losing.

You certainly didn't help town yourself there buddy. At least I'm avenging my team's cop.

Avenging by wasting your shot on a neutral party while you still have two kills a night, and confirmation that Alstar isn't a silo. You have eight players left after my death. Discount one Alstar and you have seven. Discount two mafia and one third party and you have four. 2/4 are silos. Your odds at winning are very, very low right now.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 6  hours, 53 min, 35 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod voted Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

2/9 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

And our cop is dead. Thanks a lot for that.

Just following my win condition. I figured KY was a cop when he kept saying RADAR in allcaps. A bit too obvious there, KY.

Okay @Jeod, assuming you're telling the truth, and since you've got basically zero chance of winning, who do you suspect to be scum? I honestly don't believe Voe for the reasons above, but who do you suspect of being the +1 or +2? Alstar didn't claim missile silo, so either he somehow knew about you, is really smart, or is actually something else, my only guess being a FT since a radar would be a little redundant.

9 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'll bet all my non-existent gold ingots that Mojoman is a neutral teddy bear.

That's neutral Russian Bear Cavalry to you :D

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Jeod I've learned not to trust players that have their own win condition, especially in Verti games where they try to help town.

We might not really have a choice in this situation. To me, the numbers show we really need Jeod. I'm sure Jeod has something else up his sleeve, but if we ignore him or work against him it'll end badly for town.

It might end badly anyways but it'll take a bit longer with Jeod than without :v

Also if you're just following your win condition, that is going to continue to be bad for town. We don't want the silos disabled.

But I'm for asking Alstar what's up. He never claimed to be a silo, so he wouldn't be lying if he turned out not to be one.

11 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Okay @Jeod, assuming you're telling the truth, and since you've got basically zero chance of winning, who do you suspect to be scum? I honestly don't believe Voe for the reasons above, but who do you suspect of being the +1 or +2? Alstar didn't claim missile silo, so either he somehow knew about you, is really smart, or is actually something else, my only guess being a FT since a radar would be a little redundant.

I just told you why I have essentially a 99% chance of winning. I have no idea who the scum are, nor do I care.

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Jeod I've learned not to trust players that have their own win condition, especially in Verti games where they try to help town.

That's your perogative. I'm just giving you the rundown:

9 living players

2 scum

1 third party

1 neutral

5 townies

If you include my vote, then town has 6 votes to hostile's 3 votes. Those are better odds at finding your hostiles. Let's say that scum start aiming for the silos they need. Out of the 5 townies, one (Alstar) is not a silo based on the silo reports I received last night. The scum, not knowing who the third party is, have 5 targets tonight. That's a 2/5, or 40% chance, of hitting a silo. They also have a 20% chance of hitting the third party.

I don't know the third party's goal for this game. If they're a serial killer, then they have a 22% chance of hitting scum, a 100% chance of eliminating the neutral party, and a 55% chance of hitting another townie.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Out of the 5 townies, one (Alstar) is not a silo based on the silo reports I received last night. The scum, not knowing who the third party is, have 5 targets tonight. That's a 2/5, or 40% chance, of hitting a silo. They also have a 20% chance of hitting the third party.

Since I attempted to discharge a weapon, they can also discount me as a silo.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I just told you why I have essentially a 99% chance of winning. I have no idea who the scum are, nor do I care.

>implying scum would ever focus on the missile silos right now.

Scum will focus on who is NOT a missile silo if they can help it. They have 5 days left and they know your win condition. They can easily play it safe with the knowledge in this thread. And now that Chopbam brought it up, he is the easily NK for discharging his weapon. You're off the table Jeod, Alstar is off the table (assuming scum did disable him). So they have 4 people to focus on. If they take this night to scout out someone as well, they will push for who they found isn't a silo for next day lynch.

4 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

TLDR: Scum don't care about silos right now because you guys are freakin' trigger happy.

I aimed my gun with intention. I tried to warn ChopBam. He didn't listen. Unfortunately, though, as I don't know who the scum are at the moment, my win condition can still be a failure.