[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Vert, you're admitting to having no item? Are you saying your ability isn't unlocked until we reach a certain threshold in the WT?

I am a backup role, literary. I have no item, no evidence, no action. (Unless there is, and I am not suppose to know it?)

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Cat5 got an N2 result despite the spyglass being stolen the same night. Therefore, FRAYDO would have come up on the tracker report if he had done something with an item before it was stolen.

Not every item starts out with an ability.

##vote investigate VERTi60

As much as I'm sympathetic to the notion that a warmonger can be innocent (which I assume indicates potential involvement in the assassination), not having an item is suspicious.

Holy cow did this blow up.  I was going to continue putting weight on Mojo, because his happiness to be a Serb was suspicious, along with my previous reasoning that he'd probably have evidence, but if Cat 5 says he didn't have anything, that really kills my theory...

I'm not liking how Verti is responding. I'd have been wary of process of elimination on a list that long when time seems to be of the essence, but the reaction is a bit much and makes me think we may have hit something.

I'll wait on casting the vote until this conversation plays out a bit more, though, as I don't like making hasty decisions even when things seem to flagrant.

Alright, here we go:

01. Jeod – Took item from vault, tracked Irish
02. Mojoman – Contacted Cat5; has colt and telephone, unusable
03. Fraydo – Locked up
04. OrangeP47 – No evidence, probably not thief
05. TheIrishman – Jeod confirmed action
06. Cat5 - Victim
07. Chaos_Knight
08. Killing_You
09. Retaliation – Said he has unusable actions/items just like Mojo (but before Mojo was known to him)
10. Verti60

I am the tracker. I chose to keep my ability hidden and tack it onto Mojoman, but now that there are no nightkills, and that I've narrowed down our suspects, I feel safer to come out in the open.

As a final test, if one of CK, KY, or Verti can tell me what item I now have in my possession (it was lying in the vault, and it's not the spyglass), then they might be able to be eliminated from the list.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

As a final test, if one of CK, KY, or Verti can tell me what item I now have in my possession (it was lying in the vault, and it's not the spyglass), then they might be able to be eliminated from the list.

How am I suppose to know what you have?

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I am the tracker. I chose to keep my ability hidden and tack it onto Mojoman, but now that there are no nightkills, and that I've narrowed down our suspects, I feel safer to come out in the open.

I'm not surprised by this. It didn't add up that you had someone who contacted you and they tracked somebody. I thought it was the other way around until I was contacted today.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's his point, VERTi60. Somebody is responsible for something being in the vault. That person is likely town.

Precisely, and that someone likely pushed for my nomination yesterday.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Blue team consists of Town and Town aligned Taskforce. I'm not taskforce either.

Wait so how many factions we have town aligned? Is this a common knowledge? I thought only town are task force.

On 7/25/2017 at 5:57 PM, Nodlied said:

D8Qhsnw.png

Known Objectives  

Warmonger aligned players will win by either raising the world tension to 100% or by simply being equal in number to all other remaining players.

Town and the town aligned Taskforce will win by either removing all bad guys by imprisonment or by killing them by any means necessary. Additionally, uncovering all the truth will insantly drop the world tension to -1%, ending the game in a town victory.