[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

So apparently VERTi60 CAN steal from me even if I pass. That's really weird given the order of operations, where my decision to pass happens first, but he steals anyway.

VERTi60 keeps doing things that look scummy. Really want to believe him, but this strong intent on gathering all weapons and items looks pretty bad if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I get that part but why would he do that :S.

....I don't know. It seems like he isn't scum, but maybe there is something we're missing. The only reason to think he's town at this point is that he inherited a town role. What if he isn't town, but inherited a town role anyway?

At the same time, it appears the KY evidence was true. Points went up by 6, at any rate, whatever that means.

It means we probably have only 3 more evidence to uncover. We can guess you and I have some. World tension has been going up 10% each day. We just have to figure out if Irish or Mojo has evidence. 

69 -> 79 -> 89 -> 99 -> 100

We might have 4 days to investigate everyone that hasn't been investigated. More if investigating me decreases world tension.

If there's one more grenade thrown by Vert, I say we lynch him >.> Although he seems to have a fairly townie role, he's been far more aggressive than he should be. It'd bump up our WT by 2%, potentially taking away another day from us. Btw, Retal, who did you roleblock?

I have been doing nothing but roleblocking FRAYDO because 

A) It amuses Nodlied and Voe :v

B) He might be scum and unable to kill

C) If scum kills it can't be FRAYDO

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If there's one more grenade thrown by Vert, I say we lynch him >.> Although he seems to have a fairly townie role, he's been far more aggressive than he should be. It'd bump up our WT by 2%, potentially taking away another day from us. Btw, Retal, who did you roleblock?

Is it a town role? Uncovering people's actions is helpful for both town and scum. More importantly, there's still the unresolved question of the typewriters connection to world tension, which has been shooting up by 10 ever since he started.

I haven't stolen your gun cat5, must have been someone else. Why would I go for the gun anyway, you declared you want to pass it. But whoever did it was probably waiting for that opportunity and will probably show as hostile. I know it wasn't FRAYDO or Retal, so most likely KY or MOJO (according to CK's report). We'll see soon enough I guess as the person will most likely use it if he wanted it so bad. I haven't used the grenade last phase but if you guys want I can use it on KY, actually I'll just use it in case he was the one before he shoots. We know from the evidence that he has participated in the assassination by smuggling the Grenade. So what goes around, comes around...

##GRENADE KY

Here's what I did during the night:

1. I have used spyglass on cat5 as I told Mojo and you guys, but it told me he has no evidence. Therefore I don't think we need to investigate Cat5 for now to look for evidence and we should go for either somebody else.

2. I have investigated FRAYDO in case retal won't block him but it turns out he was blocked since the action result was funny - FRAYDO spent portion of his night  "sleeping on the floor" :v

Also, FRAYDO needs to be sleep with the fishes this time if you ask me. He's desperate so the only thing he does is switching attention back to me similar what Orange Charming Scum and Smuggling_You were doing.

##VOTE LYNCH FRAYDO

As for victory, if we lynch FRAYDO the game might as well end unless KY is TP or 2nd class warmonger. Or we have more hostiles but it would be easy to find out the person since we have enough PRs.

If we go for the evidence win, we still need 3 pieces of evidence. That means investigating either Retal (and locking our roleblocker, heh), Mojo & Irish. That's 3 more night phases.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is only one person who could be responsible for the theft besides VERTi60, and it's TheIrishman, the guy who took the items from OrangeP47 and sent them to the vault. Did you send my stuff to the vault, TheIrishman?

Wait do we know he can do that?

Anyway why won't you find out yourself?

##nominate Cat5

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Wait do we know he can do that?

Anyway why won't you find out yourself?

##nominate Cat5

No, we don't know that. However, the suspects have been narrowed down to just him for a very long time now. I only haven't mentioned it because such an action is very likely town. I think he found the Crowbar and Spyglass on OrangeP47, and that's why he joined/started the investigation train on him.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think we should investigate VERTi60.

##voteinvestigate VERTi60

1. I don't have any evidence and it doesn't magically grow on me either (GM confirmed to me I carry no evidence), so it's a waste of time and delays us from normal victory

2. Since I used crowbar to get the spyglass, I am now hostile, which means I will be locked

3. I will be locked with Orange for the rest of the game so that's -1 vote action and -1 investigate action

VERTi60, it's really impressive how perceptive your insights seem to be when you're outside looking in, but when you're in the box with us they seem to drop extensively. Literally right after you were warned.... ##Investigate VERTi60

I no longer think it's safe for you to have "all the items." And no Cat5, I've never done anything with anyone's items. Since it seems we're almost at the brink of war, if you guys want, I'd rather reveal myself instead of waste an investigation.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

1. I don't have any evidence and it doesn't magically grow on me either (GM confirmed to me I carry no evidence), so it's a waste of time and delays us from normal victory

2. Since I used crowbar to get the spyglass, I am now hostile, which means I will be locked

3. I will be locked with Orange for the rest of the game so that's -1 vote action and -1 investigate action

1: I know that

2: I also know that

3: And that I know as well

The goals of investigating you are to remove the World Tension that you keep raising despite demands that you stop, And also to recover the gun that I know you have. It doesn't even matter if you are town or not, we hurt scum and help town by placing you under arrest.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

1: I know that

2: I also know that

3: And that I know as well

The goals of investigating you are to remove the World Tension that you keep raising despite demands that you stop, And also to recover the gun that I know you have. It doesn't even matter if you are town or not, we hurt scum and help town by placing you under arrest.

I don't have your gun, I trusted you as town you will pass it to someone trustworthy. You are hurting town if you try to lock down a confirmed town when we are 3 nights away from losing the game by the WT counter.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

If you investigate me, you won't have time to find the evidence on others. The WT now goes by 10 each night so we don't have the luxury to re-investigate people.

WE DON'T HAVE TIME BECAUSE YOU RAISED WORLD TENSION AGAIN

##vote VERTi60

Just now, TheIrishman said:

n00b question, does jailing a player count as eliminating them?

AFAIK role blocking them counts as eliminating them passively from the game. Unless somebody knows how to jail break people out. (and no crowbar can't do it)