[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

WE DON'T HAVE TIME BECAUSE YOU RAISED WORLD TENSION AGAIN

##vote VERTi60

You are retarted, why don't you just lynch FRAYDO?! You keep roleblocking him anyway. And I used the Grenade to block KY in case he took the gun. I see no other confirmed hostile in game right now.

Alright, if that's the case, I'm completely fine with investigating you. I was worried that if scum were jailed instead of lynched, we wouldn't be able to win if we aren't able to find all the evidence in time. Also, jailing hostile members has been shown to decrease WT. Only 85% certain it'll lower WT though.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Doesn't matter. As long as we jail or lynch all scum, we'll win anyway. Not to mention, jailing you will buy us more time to find more evidence.

How I am scum? As far as I can tell you were not investigated, so you are much bigger scum than anybody who was. You are probably the one who has the gun if it wasn't KY seeing how you try to avoid everything.

ALSO, SHUT THE FUCK UP UNTIL THE ACTION IS RESOLVED IDIOT

18 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I haven't stolen your gun cat5, must have been someone else. Why would I go for the gun anyway, you declared you want to pass it. But whoever did it was probably waiting for that opportunity and will probably show as hostile. I know it wasn't FRAYDO or Retal, so most likely KY or MOJO (according to CK's report). We'll see soon enough I guess as the person will most likely use it if he wanted it so bad. I haven't used the grenade last phase but if you guys want I can use it on KY, actually I'll just use it in case he was the one before he shoots. We know from the evidence that he has participated in the assassination by smuggling the Grenade. So what goes around, comes around...

##GRENADE KY

Oh how predictable. The guy who has been bulldogging me ever since I investigated him and has been stockpiling items the whole game decides to accuse me on the grounds of "hurr dee durr he scum." Since I don't have night actions or the crowbar, that's quite the accusation that you're making. And you decide to use the grenade again despite the fact that it increases world tension. Scum or not, thief or not, you have been actively working against town this whole game. YOU EVEN SUGGESTED RAISING THE TENSION JUST TO LYNCH FRAYDO!

I could say more, but you've made your own bed. Once the action resolves, prepare to lay in it. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

8 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##GRENADE KY

Rolling: 1d100

Result: 16

Vertigo takes another swing at Killing_You. Third time's a charm, eh? 

The grenade hits KY centrally in his throat. The man falls to his knees, gasping for air, but it's not worth much as the subsequent explosion rips his head off.

Killing_You, the Suspicious Non-Aligned, has died!

3f7de397d3ca48329e707a653c1d9621.jpg

VERTi60 does a quick sweep around the body before the medical team arrives and takes it away. Killing_You's identity will be known tomorrow!

Incoming CVC.

Edited by Voe
Fixed KY alignment

Counted all votes aside from Retal, who didn't specify what he actually voted for.

21077614_1548952951818080_76490466320824

Gentlemen, the situation looks dire. Find the warmongers, or a Great War is upon us!

Edited by Voe
Lowered the world tension 76%->71% due to an earlier mistake in judging KY's alignment.

So...

maxresdefault.jpg

I have achieved my personal goal to HOARD all the game items, and eliminated the most annoying person (KY).

The gun is pretty much unlocked, and I will use it. So let's play a game... First person to vote for me is getting shot. There are no limitations on the gun when it comes to reload so who knows maybe it can be used again.

Also, the WT is pretty high so don't try to lynch me. Remember, I have backed up Jeod, he was town. No matter what you think about my methods or alignment, if you lynch a town person, the WT will go even higher. You can try it, but don't complain I haven't warned ya. I don't care if you morons end the game so pathetically but who cares?

If you lynch FRAYDO today, nobody gets shot. So what do you say?

So you're claiming doctor? Can you now reveal your night targets? This would explain lacks of NKs and would probably put a bit pressure on retal.

Also by misslynching me, you are increasing WT, so you will lose either way mr. doctor :p

Btw do you have a bullet proof vest or is it a character perk?