[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Well I've only said it was a cane once, but I've been talking about my unlockable item for half the game (then it unlocked).

Speaking of which what caused the gun to unlock?

70+% WT

There's no % on a miss or other action so I presume it's a 100% kill and it has only one restriction, it can't be used on everyone (police gun duh). Therefore I can't shoot FRAYDO with it. If  you lynch FRAYDO I'll reveal what the condition is but I think you can make it out if you use 2 braincells. I just want this info confirmed by the next gun holder so I'm holding the info for now.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If we investigate you we still have a day to lynch FRAYDO and might actually decrease world tension.

If you shoot me we lynch FRAYDO.

Either way FRAYDO is getting lynched within the next day. 

Investigating me is useless, it already happenend, you are not learning from same town mistakes. We won't have time to collect evidence or look for 2nd scum even if we lynch FRAYDO next. We have possible 1-2 days left before WT is up to 100%.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Investigating me is useless, it already happenend, you are not learning from same town mistakes. We won't have time to collect evidence or look for 2nd scum even if we lynch FRAYDO next. We have possible 1-2 days left before WT is up to 100%.

And who's fault is that? You questioned if the typewriter increased world tension then started using it (which cooincides with WT shooting through the roof), threw the grenade 3 times, and now demand we lynch FRAYDO.

Just now, Retaliation said:

And who's fault is that? You questioned if the typewriter increased world tension then started using it (which cooincides with WT shooting through the roof), threw the grenade 3 times, and now demand we lynch FRAYDO.

Typewriter is just a gimmick dude, it doesn't increase WT. I didn't know back then until Jeod was confirmed town.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

^ You are talking of town in third person btw also you are doing just fine as my replacement.

But I did manage to lock one up and kill the other. The third is not my fault. If town doesn't cooperate it's their fault, I did alll I could :p

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, you don't understand. The Medical Team were the people taking the "it" away, being the body. The only thing you did was "sweep" it. To read anything else into it is to potentially read into a lie.

The medical team took the body away. Not the items potentially found on the body. And no, VERTi60 didn't take the body with him either.

As VERTi60 performed the kill, he had the privilege to loot his victim. Whether the victim had items or not.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

The medical team took the body away. Not the items potentially found on the body. And no, VERTi60 didn't take the body with him either.

As VERTi60 performed the kill, he had the privilege to loot his victim. Whether the victim had items or not.

I'm glad you confirmed I'm not some weird necro-maniac running around but just interested in the victim's possessions :D