[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Where I stand atm is more toward eliminating players rather than risking an evidence victory. Vert can be helpful for elimination while we need him to be town for his spyglass. World tension is the big problem with my plan though

I think I can offer Vert an olive branch and suggest he shoot chaos and we decide to lynch FRAYDO or investigate him depending on where WT stands.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, and FRAYDO didn't hammer him. Just like he didn't hammer OrangeP47 when he could have,

I thought about that myself. I'm not sure what that means if anything.

I don't think it'd be wise to shoot CK then lynch FRAYDO. If we do that, it could raise WT enough that by D9 we lose. Whether it's through scum night actions or Vert shooting/throwing a grenade again. This is putting too much faith on Vert being Town and I just can't find it in myself to have that faith on someone so volatile right now. That's why I believe it's better for Vert to make the noble sacrifice for town so we can catch scum. With this end result, WT shouldn't be too high by the end of it. If we still somehow fail to catch scum, the remaining suspects would be Cat5, Mojo, Retaliation, and me.

Retaliation would have about a 60% chance to be the scum, he'll have to end up roleblocking me to kill (unless he has great piety towards RNGesus), which will cause his actions to be rather obvious. Along with him beating people up as his action..

Cat5 would be at about 10% due to his spyglass and contributions

I think Mojo would have a 30% chance, with his anti-town attitude and with the idea that his police gun is something he got smuggled in or stole (stole in flavor, not in game).

Not including myself on the list because of the evidence and I'm, of coursed, biased.

Again, this is me jumping ahead and giving the scenario of where we'd be at if we were unlucky enough for Vert, FRAYDO, and CK to wind up being Town or with there being 3 scum with one left after.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Right because FRAYDO will just mess with the vault again...

How? You'll be roleblocking him.

My review didn't change a whole lot for me. It reinforced my original thoughts that VERTi60 is town, but I still think he's acting way too pro-scum to be allowed to continue. While he has done some things that look like they've helped us as well, his rouge-like antics really should place him behind bars.

Maybe if VERTi60 calmed down and started being logical instead of emotional, I might consider otherwise, as we do have a couple of other options.

We only have one easy task guys. Lynch known scum. And find 2 evidence. So please follow the plan. If you investigate me you are wasting one whole phase while we are guaranteed to win next day/night if we just follow the plan by spyglassing and investigating irish tomorrow. Irish and mojo I am town since I am copy of Jeod. Are you guys finished derping around? 

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe if VERTi60 calmed down and started being logical instead of emotional, I might consider otherwise, as we do have a couple of other options.

Its you guys who act unlogically though. I told you the first time it would be a waste to investigate me, I had no evidence. I was proven right. I had to convince you hard to act on orange. Everyone ignored me when I called BS on KY so I had to kill him myself to save you from him killing you (lol), since the gun has less restriction in non town hands. I can pass the gun to FRAYDO and then you'll see funny stuff. I think thats why Mojo was joking about it. He couldnt use it either.

And yes I am getting super mad and upset that you good for nothings town just ignore a known evidence messing scum in front of you.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You have only your own antics to blame for your position, so stop blaming others for your plight.

And you have your own stupidity to blame ;p

You were not even able to use your own goddamn item right until I got it and you keep losing stuff even though you claimed you passed them.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You really should stop arguing your case like that, because you're just flagging everything that looks bad about you again. 

No everything that you done (besides maybe joining me on Orange crusade) was bad in this game. If town loses you can blame yourself. ALL I did, all my actions so far, were spot on. If you don't like my methods, it's your problem, not mine.

For starters, the people who voted for you on the day you were investigated were Killing_You, OrangeP47, Mojoman, and Chaos_Knight. I notice a strong lack of the people you are spending the most time arguing with right now, which are Me, Retaliation, and TheIrishman. You aren't addressing Mojoman at all, and Chaos_Knight hasn't even participated. (Color coding added, without charge!, to help you keep things in order in your head)

So you can bitch all you want at me for that. I don't give a shit. I didn't press for your investigation, and it doesn't even matter if you were telling the truth or not, because none of that proves anything!

Then you killed a neutral. Good for fucking you. He wasn't even required for victory, and of course it still can't be proven that you didn't steal the gun yourself.