[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

No, but you seem to care a lot that you don't get investigated.

Yes because I lose all the items and I have to take showers with Mr. Charming Orange for the rest of the game.

And game will be most likely lost anyway since there won't be time to find all the 3 evidence at 80+ WT or finding 2nd (possible) scum. The best case scenario would be if you lynch FRAYDO next and win but we can DO THAT FUCKING RIGHT NOW AND SAVE OURSELVES THE TROUBLE.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I can't believe cat 5 unvoted.

No you can't because you are braindead. You are totally ignoring a convicted FRAYDO and the fact that I just got rid of the confirmed culprit KY. At least cat5 is giving it a thought.

My position is that at best you're hostile third party and at worst you're the last scum. Why would I unvote.

oh rly?

You haven't been following the game very well then, haven't you? I'm a copy of Jeod, I have proven it by having the grenade when I shouldn't and using the typewriter. Not to mention investigating for a couple of nights too.

If that doesn't prove that I'm town, you've already investigated me. I was innocent and no items. I worked my way hard from vanilla to PR and I've always targetted the scum players, such as orange, KY and FRAYDO. You on the other hand are now getting in my way so either vote for FRAYDO (hello? confirmed scum?) or be gone out of the game.

If you're got the gun why don't you shoot him?

Oh so I shoot FRAYDO and then when the game doesn't end (for w/e reason), you lynch me right? No. If I was sure that he was the last scum I would shoot him, but you and CK can also be one last scum.

Also. I'm glad you asked. FRAYDO CAN'T BE KILLED BY THE GUN - when the gun got unlocked it had this condition. I will explain why exactly during the night phase, if you are interested.

So once again, the only way to get rid of FRAYDO is by a lynch. I can't do anything else but demand FRAYDO to be lynched so here I am doing it.

I'm really disappointed in you retal. If you are town and you keep hammering FRAYDO's head, I wonder why would you hesitate not to lynch him. If you see me as bigger threat why didn't you role blocked me instead?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I can't be sure FRAYDO is actually scum

1. He hampered with evidence. Why would he do that as town?

2. He changes his profile everytime we investigate him (does this like town role to you when have confirmed that there is a bigger plot/collaboration involved)

3. He supported Orange and he was hostile towards me together with KY, KY is confirmed murder collaborator

4. He was lying on multiple occations

5. When cat5 got him, he softclaimed to be scum

... I can go on but I don't want to waste more time. If you are this stubborn I will have no other choice but to kill you.

Kindly reminder for the braindead town who think investigating me will do any good:

We are now at 71+ WT (+ possible gun shot). Tomorrow it will be 81+, possibly even 90 if there will be a town dead. You won't have time to get all evidence and your only choice will be to lynch fraydo (something that we can do today, heh? but without a gunshot and without a possibility fraydo will do more harm).

So town, kindly please, get your shit together before FRAYDO/CK hammers me

It was my personal achievement. All of you who got an item never even got it to good use. I have used all items the most effective way. I have developed a hoarding fetish in this game, and I'm proud of it that I've achieved it. Seeing that town is incapable of lynching FRAYDO (and possibly even win), it's even bigger achievement for me when the rest of you will lose because you couldn't do shit with it. SO get your shit together.

Retal, last warning till I shooty shooty.

I didn't lie about my role. I started as vanilla "backup". When Jeod died, I copied his role and got his items (via dark magic).

Since then I have developed a hoarding issue, and voe kinda likes it too just like your FRAYDO (head)banging.

Do you have the item then? If you are referring to Irish's "BP doctor claim", well personally I don't believe in such fairytales. But I wouldn't shoot him anyway since Jeod confirmed him as doctor too.

You on the other hand.... DO YOU HAVE THE ITEM OR NOT?!