[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##voteinvestigate VERTi60

We can't afford to lynch him! Besides, he's lying about the gun. Obviously ownership doesn't transfer like that. VERTi60 stole it last night, he didn't get it from KY just now.

Are you blind? Voe confirmed I got an item from KY. He was the one who stole your gun. DO you really believe KY would intentionally got rid of his only weapon (which we know by evidence that was the murder weapon) if he hadn't have a backup action? He was saving it for the good opportunity, and if I wouldn't stop him he could use the gun by the end of the day or pass it to FRAYDO.

Nevertheless, I saved the day once again, and you are wasting time investigating me. I would shoot you Cat5 right now but I know you are town because of the spyglass. And we know killing town members increases WT big time. (check when jeod died and also voe kidna messed up too with KY by 5 WT points).

Why are you not lynching Fraydo? He could be the last warmonger and we need to get rid of him anyway.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And why are you acting as if the game will be over for you if you are investigated?

Because we're running out of time. Technically we are one or two days max from WT going to 100%. And I don't have any evidence on me, you already searched. I can pass the spyglass to you if you don't believe me.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I am not voting to lynch you. I'm sure doing that will raise WT as you say. FRAYDO could be the last scum, yeah, but what if he isn't the last one and the lynch raises the WT to within 90%+?

What do you mean he isn't?! He's changing his profile every-time we investigate him. He was also heavily defending orange and he was also found to be the target switcher and responsible for messing up the evidence. If that's not enough, what else would you need? I really don't have patience with this cat5. Either vote FRAYDO now or we all lose.

Once again, do you really think KY (now confirmed as non town and also a conspirator in the Archduke's death) would have no other back up plan to get his (or even better, someone else's) weapon back? He was defending orange heavily, he was going after me the whole time and he knew if he get the gun from you you will blame me. I stopped him. You should be thanking me :p

Also @Category 5 Hurricane if we lynch FRAYDO today I can pass you the gun and/or spyglass (haven't check if I can pass both) to prove that I only want FRAYDO to be lynched. Next day you will be the master of situation and you can do w/e you want. You're the only one I can trust 100% for now anyways (and perhaps mojo for being confirmed as task force police, but he's still a nutcase).

@Retaliation

Cat5 unvoted, Mojo didn't but they are both town because I have their items which claim they're town via the description.

irish just claimed the doctor and since jeod investigated him I don't have to. Besides he could've been the one stopping NKs (he better get here and claim), not just your "thug night life".

To come to a conclusion, you and CK are the last pieces of puzzle for me and I have no problem shooting either of you right now.

So kindly unvote, or you are dead. You have 10 mins to comply.