[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'm not saying do it now, I'm saying do it when tension is like 80% or something ;v.

Ah, that's fair. In that case, yeah, I agree.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Because it's weird that two objects were magically transferred from the vault to you without physical interaction, like they were ethereal. I believe it because I have three levels of confirmation that you are telling the truth, but the idea that you just grab any item that person was holding when he died, no matter where it came from, is weird.

Obviously the work of necromancers. :v

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yes

Lets take a moment and assume FRAYDO isn't scum. Who would you say is Orange's scum partner?

We have only few candidates left. I'm still not sold on CK, Irish and ofc KY.

I'm pretty sure Cat5 is town. And Mojo has contact action and used to have an item.

Chaos definitely doesn't have anything that he can really point to and say "Look I'm not scum!" If he ever stops tracking people and there's a night kill, he's toast.

Jeod seemed sure Irish was town due to tracking him. Might be a good target for you Vert.

We'll find out about KY at day end.

For me it's mostly chaos. Possibly Ca5 depending on how paranoid I am, but we can actually investigate him without wasting time retracing our steps.

6 hours ago, Nodlied said:

we still have time to read the newspaper.

>FRAYDO is one of the dreaded Warmongers responsible for increased world tension as well as hampering with the evidence of the interrogation of the assassin Gavrilo Princip
>Retal blocks me from using the Spyglass on Category to search for evidence
>Attempt to use the Spyglass again, same person
>Get blocked AGAIN
>Spyglass is stolen

Who's really hampering the search for evidence here?

As you say that I picture you as an angry pirate, Retal.

PYg1oGY.png

You are awfully violent as of late, although I should not really be too surprised. We are Task Force after all and we're both searching for evidence in our own underhanded ways. I switch targets overnight to redirect potential threats, you whack people over the head and send them to the infirmary. (There actually is no infirmary, I just wake up on the floor dazed and confused).

In any case, you and I both want evidence above all.

As for Verti, well I just do not know. He's much too eager for the rise in World Tension for my comfort. While he did publicly state he was coming after my Spyglass, I had a feeling his bloodlust would have actually led him to swipe Mojoman's gun. I feel he would have been more than ready to pull the trigger, despite what that may do for World Tension. Add to that his enthusiasm for lynches and we are inching ever closer to global war. If I didn't know any better, I would believe he was aiming for the 100% WT win. 2 grenade throws in the middle of the day, stealing items from your teammates, and pushing for lynches over investigations; Verti you're more of a Warmonger than you're making me out to be!

If you want my take on the Day, I see no issue in proceeding with the investigation on Killing_You. For the night, however, I would rather you watch Verti and see to it that he doesn't steal the gun from Category. In good faith, I will do no action. If anything goes amiss, you are welcome to investigate me again afterward.

I wish to keep the Day open for discussion, so let's avoid hammer.

##voteinvestigate Killing_You

Do I remain suspicious of Category5? Yes.
Do I believe VERTi60 can become dangerous possessing all of the items? Yes.
That said:

##votenominate Retaliation

No, because you put us in a position where someone could hammer if they really wanted to, a situation that is always best avoided. Of course, you know better, so I can only assume that you did so on purpose for one reason or another.

And, truth be told, I'm getting annoyed at you bulldogging me since Day 2. I wouldn't mind as much it you presented good arguments, but you don't. It's just a paper thin case soaked in smug taunting.

What bugs me is how unusually bad you're playing. It's almost on purpose. For what reason, though, I'm not sure.

I went searching back throughout the game to dispel your notion of that, but something else took precedence and I just wanted to lay this out to make sense of it.

Go back to D4.

On 8/11/2017 at 5:01 PM, Nodlied said:

Jeod, also known as Joe Bronson, an American, has been murdered tonight!

Verti is investigated that same day.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, Nodlied said:

Verti60 is known as Dragutin Hristov and is a Serbian national. He currently has no items.

Jeod died, and according to Verti's claim of activation, he should have become Jeod #2 then.

On 8/18/2017 at 4:27 PM, VERTi60 said:

I have been a vanilla town task force backup role, until Jeod died. Then I could finally do something, e.g. backup Jeod. That granted me ALL his items and abilities when he died, essentially making me an exact copy of him.

Upon investigation that day, he was yet to morph into the carbon copy of the late Jeod.

So somewhere between N4 and D5 Verti just magically became Jeod #2?

7 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##voteinvestigate Killing_You

##votenominate Retaliation

Counted & Counted.inc

7 hours ago, Killing You said:

##unvote investigate

Counted

kedFQkp.png

French involvement is fake, as it did nothing when I moved it to the truth box.

We're still missing 4(!) true pieces.

At this rate I think lynching (which may as well become possible next day) would be quicker victory.