[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I find Orange's aggressive defense of Shade...confusing.

Maybe I feel a little Mama Bear towards him, seeing as he's one I brought in.  I'd be doing the same thing with Sunflower if people suspected her.

That said, I did holo-com Shade, and like I've said, it's been very productive and I don't think Shade could have hid as sith given what we've discussed and the speed at which we've discussed it.

Just now, Sunflower said:

How come?

Inactivity and general unproductivity. It's a good way to hide.  He's not done anything townie to offset this.

Like, when Shade said some things that got my attention, Orange asked the same questions. But he didn't come to the same conclusion despite asking those questions and getting the same answers.

Just because I don't think Shade is Sith doesn't mean I agree with him.

Do I have to cast a vote?

I'll be honest; I have not been able to keep up particularly well. This pain has had me barely able to focus on anything. Now, though, I'm hopped up on painkillers, but the side effects are making it hard to sit up, let alone scumhunt.

Since it seems like I absolutely have to, ##vote champion Retaliation. Now, I'm off, and hopefully I'll be in much better condition (i.e., this stupid tooth is out of my mouth) for the next council phase.

I'm not sure that his speed of disclosure says much. If he's Sith, he's already said things to us that he probably shouldn't have. Having loose lips in your conversation that you triggered would just be continued mistakes.

On the other hand, if he is Sith and he has a partner, then if it isn't Orange, I doubt his partner would be cozying up to him. No offense Shade.

I'm not sure that his speed of disclosure says much. If he's Sith, he's already said things to us that he probably shouldn't have. Having loose lips in your conversation that you triggered would just be continued mistakes.

It's more like I asked questions and he had no time to think of a cover story if he was lying. It just flowed naturally.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I'll be honest; I have not been able to keep up particularly well. This pain has had me barely able to focus on anything. Now, though, I'm hopped up on painkillers, but the side effects are making it hard to sit up, let alone scumhunt.

Since it seems like I absolutely have to, ##vote champion Retaliation. Now, I'm off, and hopefully I'll be in much better condition (i.e., this stupid tooth is out of my mouth) for the next council phase.

Oh hey, I read your post last night but forgot to respond--sorry to hear about your tooth! Dunno what painkillers you're using, but I've found ibuprofen is more effective than tylenol. Do you have anything set up for tomorrow yet? (Don't forget, after the duel phase there's a night phase so don't vanish too quickly!)

Just now, Jeod said:

Oh hey, I read your post last night but forgot to respond--sorry to hear about your tooth! Dunno what painkillers you're using, but I've found ibuprofen is more effective than tylenol. Do you have anything set up for tomorrow yet? (Don't forget, after the duel phase there's a night phase so don't vanish too quickly!)

My dentist recommended Advil, and I dunno what it is about it, but I now swear by it.

Just now, Jeod said:

Ibuprofen, and I managed to get some oxycontin (which is what's really helping). Unfortunately, everything closed before I could get anything set up, so it'll be an emergency cram tomorrow. And I'll be keeping an eye out for the night phase.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's more like I asked questions and he had no time to think of a cover story if he was lying. It just flowed naturally.

The few flaws with that are one, we'd have to trust your word, and two, Shade could be a recruited apprentice and would have a previous Jedi identity to use as cover. I guess you could judge flaw two for yourself, but there's still the matter of flaw one.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Ibuprofen, and I managed to get some oxycontin (which is what's really helping). Unfortunately, everything closed before I could get anything set up, so it'll be an emergency cram tomorrow. And I'll be keeping an eye out for the night phase.

If I end up dueling I promise to stall for you :p

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

You need a sith vote and a champion vote to avoid the penalty apparently.

Just now, Jeod said:

The few flaws with that are one, we'd have to trust your word, and two, Shade could be a recruited apprentice and would have a previous Jedi identity to use as cover. I guess you could judge flaw two for yourself, but there's still the matter of flaw one.

Indeed it does rest on my word, and I know what kind of reputation I've gotten lately :p  I hope, if FRAYDO was around, he could vouch for me in turn.  Because of the other holo, with him, FRAYDO is my strongest town read.

Calling a timeout for a moment to recognize @VERTi60 and congratulate him on creating probably one of his best RPG games. There's so much room for players to control their own paths that it's generating more discussion in a mafia game than we've seen in a long while, and that's a feat.

Lords of Mafia indeed.

Don't congratulate him yet. We haven't seen how it's all going to fall apart yet. For example, when town loses because they can't defeat the Sith in combat.

That's probably the best argument for being careful who you champion.

Don't congratulate him yet. We haven't seen how it's all going to fall apart yet. For example, when town loses because they can't defeat the Sith in combat.

Or when Disney steps in with a C&D letter.