[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Vert's tightened what Shade can and can't talk about in the force doc apparently. Can basically only ask his opinions on what he thinks of the public game.

I like how his suspect list is over half the players though. Really big on trying to figure out who's learning dark force powers.

Ugh, god. I really don't want to have to look back and find where you said, but I'm fairly certain you claimed Wisdom, ChopBam. If that's the case, you shouldn't have Sense Force like myself, Voe, Cat5, and Nodlied. Also you're missing 30 FP, where Cat5's action should've cost him only 10 FP (if he used Sense Force).

A little note, both Shade and Jeod are missing 10 FP this round. So I'm inclined to believe Orange about the ghosts, especially due to Jeod's reaction. Considering Jeod is probably a Sith Ghost, albeit almost certainly an absent one, I think that points to everyone turning into a ghost upon death.

If that's the case Sunflower, that means it should've been N1 where you actually performed 2 T1 actions. Btw, you seem to be doing a relatively fine job for you first game.

I'm not sure I believe Retaliation that he was contacted by Shade. He waited until over half of everyone posted, then claims he was contacted right when Sunflower was starting to build a good case against him? And when Orange asks for proof, he claims it's cheating? Is it? Orange isn't asking for a quote from their doc, Shade could just mention something in general that they talked about in the previous doc.

I'm confused why "he" mentioned that.

Updated table. If anything is wrong, let me know.

Players

Character

Race

Skills

Claimed Abilities

N0

N1

N2

Sunflower

Aayla Secura

Twi’lek

?

[Wis]

None

Learn T1

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

2 T1?

Shade939

Dare Komad

Whiphid

[Con]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1 + Protect Self

Duel

Dead

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

None

Holo-Pad – Shade

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Learn T1

Track Force Nodlied – Sense Force

T1?

T2?

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

Sense Force – Voe, Fear

T1?

Jeod

Darth Voss

“Human”

[Dex]

[Cha]

None

Learn T1

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2

Duel

Killing_You

Unknown

Mandalorian

?

[Wis]

None

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

T2?

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

[Con]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

2 T1?

Category 5

Christina Starleaper

“Kiffar”

?

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

Sense Force - Nodlied

T2?

TheIrishman

Faelyn The Seeker

Stennes Shifter

[Con]

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

Learn T1

Learn T2

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

None

Holo-Pad – Orange

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Sense Meditation

Force Track Orange – Force Track

2 T1?

Voe

Hermit VolDergar

Kaleesh

[Str]

[Int]

None

Learn 2 T1

Learn 2 T2

Duel

Chopbam

Unknown

“Human”

[Dex]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

T2?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Does he still suspect me, despite the fact that he said he can only visit people who have not been tainted? :v

He's been avoiding talking about you because that inevitably makes me ask questions about your doc.

He really doesn't like that everyone suddenly decided that Irish isn't suspicious though. 

Just now, Retaliation said:

He's been avoiding talking about you because that inevitably makes me ask questions about your doc.

He really doesn't like that everyone suddenly decided that Irish isn't suspicious though. 

TBH that sounds just like him so I'm leaning towards you telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Well I really don't like that he didn't visit me, so he can join the club.

Shade is worried about scum having an unblockable ability to counter him similar to scum having a trump card against me in cuban missile crisis. This is why he was interested in seeing if scum could get around your defenses.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But on the other had I did mention that opinion on an episode of "Last Time, on Shade" a few posts back :v

Remember the beginning of the game where we said don't answer questions for other people? This feels like that :v

My questioning of cat5 and nodlied was supposed to be a hint that I was in contact with Shade. I have Irish writing down WHY he thinks Irish is scum though.

Irish, I'm missing 30 FP because I used a T2 action.

9 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This game is so frustrating. I spent hours researching stuff only to have my biggest leads slapped down with one sentence.

Can you see why I've been slightly aloof? :v

I'm in general agreement about the sentiments regarding Retaliation. I'll admit that the red lightsaber "argument" I made was conjecture born out of mild interest, but Jeod's lightsaber also being red piqued my attention. Retaliation's "no u" is consisting of his counterclaim involving people that are basically clear, in my mind. It'd also make sense that his combat abilities are what would make the sith stronger in this game, since they don't get night kills to boot. So Retal right now is my #1 suspect.

Summary of the rambling of my late master Dare Komad

A) Only one to vote up Jeod as champion

B) Tried to assist in the Jeod vs Nodlied duel

C) Something about Hibernation thing that I can't remember happening

D) Hasn't healed himself despite having easy access to a force ability to do so

E) Overreaction to Cat5 mentioning how happy Irish was to be a jedi

F) Removed mention of hibernation from his chart later

Alright, this is a tough one. I'd like to know what everyone did- full disclosure. This is what's probably going to give us the information we need to move forward.

I'll start: Irish is correct, I learned Tier 2. Sense-Alter, to be specific.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Irish, I'm missing 30 FP because I used a T2 action.

Can you see why I've been slightly aloof? :v

I'm in general agreement about the sentiments regarding Retaliation. I'll admit that the red lightsaber "argument" I made was conjecture born out of mild interest, but Jeod's lightsaber also being red piqued my attention. Retaliation's "no u" is consisting of his counterclaim involving people that are basically clear, in my mind. It'd also make sense that his combat abilities are what would make the sith stronger in this game, since they don't get night kills to boot. So Retal right now is my #1 suspect.

Well, this is getting a bit annoying because you, Nodlied, and Retaliation were my main suspects and now everyone seems to be getting "cleared".

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Summary of the rambling of my late master Dare Komad

A) Only one to vote up Jeod as champion

B) Tried to assist in the Jeod vs Nodlied duel

C) Something about Hibernation thing that I can't remember happening

D) Hasn't healed himself despite having easy access to a force ability to do so

E) Overreaction to Cat5 mentioning how happy Irish was to be a jedi

F) Removed mention of hibernation from his chart later

Incentive for him to stay rather than to rage quit.

Yeah, my top two suspects at the time.

Um...I think you're talking about when he asked whether Nodlied had it and then I pointed out that he shouldn't because we were just told by Verti about the whole Int, Wis, and Cha affecting which night actions we have.

13 HP isn't something I'd consider dire enough to Rest since it'd waste the potential 40 FP for learning last night. Control Meditation would be even worse since it'd knock off 25 FP while I couldn't even learn. Although I'm generally lazy, I like to be efficient with things when I can.

Star Wars is my shit. I was explaining Star Wars lore to a guy who doesn't know Star Wars.

After someone reminded me that there are 3 different starting abilities based on which Force Focus you chose >.> FRAYDO and Orange said they didn't have it, but I figured they'd most likely learn it later. They probably chose Sense, while Jeod probably chose Control.

I'm actually tempted to get rid of the "claimed abilities" column since I can just put quotations around them and it'll leave more room for future nights.

Irish that's not really supposed to be an accusation against you. I'm passing along Shade's logic to suspect you in order to show Orange I'm telling the truth.

Shade has decided it's Very Important to tell you that he feels scum can only access their scum doc during the night phase. I believe this is something we've discussed already though.

Yeah, Irishman, you've marked myself and ChopBam for the wrong action. I did a Learn T1 and a NFA that was worth 30 FP. 

Regarding Shade's arguments on TheIrishman, I basically agree with all of that. I was going to attack him for pretty much all those things and more.

But the night action result I have tells me to drop that case....unless I think that there is something wrong with the result. And I have no reason to think that at this time.

28 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, Irishman, you've marked myself and ChopBam for the wrong action. I did a Learn T1 and a NFA that was worth 30 FP. 

Regarding Shade's arguments on TheIrishman, I basically agree with all of that. I was going to attack him for pretty much all those things and more.

But the night action result I have tells me to drop that case....unless I think that there is something wrong with the result. And I have no reason to think that at this time.

Ah, alright. I think I can guess what your action does then.

This is probably going to bring you right back to me, but since you brought it up, there's a possibility that the result can be wrong for Sense Force, so don't trust it too heavily. It basically says in parenthesis that some people can hide their alignment in the Light. I'd guess with a Dark Side ability. And before you think I did, I learned Sense and Sense-Alter last night.

5 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Perhaps I should clarify that I'm most interested in Cat5 and Choppy's results. I'd like to know what about those two results made Cat5 decide to turn his case away from Irish and ChopBam.

I intercepted Nodlied's action result. Nodlied's "light" result on TheIrishman turns me away from TheIrishman. Then ChopBam's first comment indicated to me that ChopBam also knew Nodlied's action result. I see no viable reason for a Shit to take this action or reveal this knowledge, so this turns me away from ChopBam.

I don't really like how this has turned out. I don't think this game will have only 2 scum, so if my suspect pool is reduced to Killing_You and Sunflower, I should have a 100% hit rate there. (Removing Retaliation because of Shade) But I'm having trouble seeing Sunflower as involved in this. Honestly, I'd even believe a 4-man scum team given the apparent inability for scum to nightkill.

I want to ask Shade how does he know that he can only contact people that are clean of the dark side.