[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Seems like both of you wankers (Cat5 and Choppy) decided to melt your minds with me tonight. Do you have any idea how much that hurts? In any case, I too are rather disappointed with the light result on Irish. But then again, time to look for those who haven't done any real helpful action during the night. Oh, and if people want to know, as if you didn't already, I sensed the force in Irish.

As for the coloured lightsaber thing, I honestly don't think that it has anything to do with allignment. Not only did we have to pick it before we even got our alignment, but mine is also red(+white) and I'm as light as I'll ever be.

There was one comment Jeod made when he was trying to get people to vote Nodlied "Voe is 100% not sith" that might be kinda suspicious in hindsight. But it could just be that he didn't want to waste the Fear plant like people mentioned before.

Maybe it's because I'm new and don't understand thought processes, but I have no clue why people keep suspecting me. I was attacking Jeod hard for like the entire d1 phase, and it was a close vote. Why would I lead that train if he was my partner. That would be really dumb.

47 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's because nobody has actually 'investigated' you, so to speak, and we just have to take your word on actions.  That said, you still seem pretty town-y, and newbies are rarely scum. I'd throw out the vote for KY before you.

I guess but actions speak louder than mysterious unfalsifiable claims in my book.

Well the counter-argument is you could have been bussing Jeod, but that's pretty unlikely.

We're just saying by process of elimination, you're one of the last people we don't have "hard" evidence for.

I guess we're all kind of hesitant right now, but maybe we should vote KY up as scum and get this show on the road.

I would have to be a pretty heartless bitch to do that. It's a team game. If I was a sith, I'd want to get through it with my team not throw my partner to the wolves after three seconds. Especially when I don't even know what I'm doing and would need a lot of advice.

I feel like pointing out too that there's no actual proof that what you and/or Retal are saying is true too. The whole thing is pretty darn convenient.

Well I guess Shade could keep hopping around until the end of time :p I was suspicious of Retal at first, but unless FRAYDO has something to contradict it sounds plausible enough to me.

I think you are overestimating how much people suspect you. People are simply saying you've not been observed the same way we've put Nodlied, for example, under the microscope. No one has a serious case against you, but the problem is we don't have much of a case against KY as well.  I'd argue it's KY simply because he's a more experienced player and therefore more likely to be scum, and also he hasn't participated much and when he has he could have gone in for the quick bus.

Tonight might be the best night for us to investigate potential Scum if the game doesn't end today. Majority of players are at low FP, which means they "have to" Rest to recover their FP. Which tells us they literally can't do anything else, so if there is some Dark Side ability to tamper with results, anybody who Rests can't use it. The only problem is that the prime suspect left on the table, KY, still has 50 FP left.

I usually don't like voting so soon, but Vert wants us to end the day in 24 hours.

##Vote Sith Killing You

Retaliation, I'm still hesitant that Shade contacted you (mostly because, aside from KY, that leaves only Sunflower and maybe FRAYDO), but since you've offered yourself every other time, do you want to be the Champion?

Sunflower, Jeod's reaction is proof enough I think. I doubt he'd pretend to be pissed about it and basically get himself killed just to help solidify a made-up ability for Orange.

Well that's the thing. This whole "it has to be KY or Sunflower" thing makes no sense. We have one night and suddenly like everyone is "cleared" and nobody even beats an eyelash about it or questions anything. I don't get it at all. It's just like "Oh okay, you said that person is fine with no justification or explanation. Okay!" And when I spend hours coming up with evidence, the only person who even reads it is Irish and Chop. I dunno.

Well. This is an awkward position. I don't really have much of a defense, and to be honest I don't really have a suspect list. This is a hard one. If I were to guess, I'd say that the remaining Sith are staring us in the face. We may have to nix motivation checks for a second and look at people who haven't been sensed.

I will say, though, that I'm skeptical of Retaliation's claim of Shade visiting him. It's too convenient for him, and his claim that Shade was hesitant to cheat was also super convenient. Then again, I cannot disprove it. Well, only one thing left to do.

##vote champion Retaliation

##vote sith Killing_You

I will be at work tomorrow, as a fair warning, so if you wish to throw down the gauntlet now, I'll be happy to oblige.

This is like the third time I've asked maybe, but how did we clear Irish again? If it's not KY or Sunflower (and I really don't think it's Sunflower), I feel like it's been Irish under our noses the whole time, but that might be Shade's paranoia rubbing off on me.  Retal is still a possibility if he's lying or somehow cloaked his dark side abilities, if that's possible? I'll admit, without the Shade factor, Retal was high up my list.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is like the third time I've asked maybe, but how did we clear Irish again? If it's not KY or Sunflower (and I really don't think it's Sunflower), I feel like it's been Irish under our noses the whole time, but that might be Shade's paranoia rubbing off on me.  Retal is still a possibility if he's lying or somehow cloaked his dark side abilities, if that's possible? I'll admit, without the Shade factor, Retal was high up my list.

My force sense on him ended in a light result.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Well that's the thing. This whole "it has to be KY or Sunflower" thing makes no sense. We have one night and suddenly like everyone is "cleared" and nobody even beats an eyelash about it or questions anything. I don't get it at all. It's just like "Oh okay, you said that person is fine with no justification or explanation. Okay!" And when I spend hours coming up with evidence, the only person who even reads it is Irish and Chop. I dunno.

Well your argument is one of the main reasons I do still suspect, Retaliation.

The people aren't actually "cleared", it's just that it would almost be nonsensical for them to do what they did and still be Scum. Granted, it's happened before. Why would ChopBam be looking at what Nodlied did if he we Scum? It could be argued that as Scum, since he knew Nodlied had a Cop ability, he wanted to know the result, but that's unlikely. The same could be said about Cat5. Although Chaos_Knight (Scum in a the game) was forced to continuously "help" Town by tracking people in a game before, I don't see it happening in a game like this

Nodlied is "cleared" because he's used the Cop ability twice.

FRAYDO is a little hazy. He claimed to use Sense Meditation and Force Track, but it was also the night that Voe got corrupted and he's the only one with such a huge loss of FP.

Orange has the whole Force Ghost thing to back him up.

I got cleared because Orange tracked me while Nodlied checked my alignment.

Voe sort of got cleared since claiming to be corrupted along with Nod's result seems to point towards him being Town. I'm not sure he could've been converted either if that's how it really works, since he couldn't have done anything last night, nor could he have been targeted, so I think he gets a pass. But he should use the Light Meditation Technique as soon as possible.

The only thing that brings my attention back to Killing You, Cat5, and ChopBam is how many actions they've done. They're the only people that have limited themselves to only Learning one thing for multiple nights, leaving them an opportunity to use a Dark Side NFA or SA, assuming it's free. But again it says for NFA that you can only choose one per night phase, but we know that 2 of these people did something last night. The only one who didn't use a Light NFA is KY, yet the FBI shifted once again towards the Dark Side. This is all under the assumption that Scum aren't able to use both a Light NFA and a Dark NFA at the same time.

25 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

It isn't as if we're not spending hours thinking on these things ourselves. We're just coming to different conclusions. I don't think it's fair to say "that person is fine with no justification or explanation" when we have been giving explanations. You may not like that you aren't being cleared by people, but I also don't think the argument you're making for yourself is very good. In my case, it's not that I suspect you, it's more that people around you have been eliminated as suspects.

But you're right. "It has to be KY or Sunflower" doesn't make sense. That's why I'm not happy with the current situation, because I think it means that one of the cleared players shouldn't be. Perhaps two of them. 

As it stands, the only two people I don't have pretty good evidence are town are KY and Sunflower, but that doesn't mean someone hasn't faked themselves into that position.

Did FRAYDO fake his concern over Orange and his attempt to dodge being killed?
Haven't really looked at FRAYDO very much since then. Did he actually do something else? What has he done since?

Is Voe actually Sith to begin with and nobody actually taught him Fear?
I'll note here that nobody else has claimed such an attack

Is Retal making up being contacted by Shade?
This stuff about VERTi60 limiting what Shade can say doesn't really fly with me.

Is Nodlied's result on TheIrishman wrong?
I've got a lot of reasons to suspect TheIrishman, and the result amounts to the only reason why I currently don't.

Nodlied and ChopBam are clear to me due to my Mind Melds with them.

If OrangeP47 was Shit, Jeod would have known about Shade much earlier and wouldn't have had that public hissy fit.

So, in order of current suspicion: Clear, Questionable, Unclear

Nodlied
OrangeP47
ChopBam

FRAYDO
Retaliation

Sunflower
Voe
TheIrishman

Killing_You

Maybe we should revisit FRAYDO.  I do know for sure that he has the same action as me, but of course sith might still have light side powers. He did name the action to me before I said the name, which is how I know he knows about it, but his result he told me was follow the leader after I said what I had as my result, so he could have made that up. I'll also admit, I don't have enough experience with scum FRAYDO to say if my read at the time was rock solid or not.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'll repeat to you one more time, TheIrishman, that I never confirmed that I have the Intelligence skill and you have no evidence to suggest that I do.

Yeah, I know your attribute now. Looking back, your apparent slip that implied you had Intelligence was probably intentional to mislead, since you always love to do that. Which makes me even more certain that you're Town.

Are you mentioning this in response to what I just said? I wasn't saying you had Intelligence.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You mentioned limiting myself to learning one thing, therefore you must think I have the Intelligence skill. Unless I'm misunderstanding the argument.

Yeah, you're misunderstanding. You're able to both Learn AND perform an NFA regardless of your attribute. I was saying that you, ChopBam, and KY are the only ones who chose to just Learn, meaning all of you had the potential to perform a Dark Side NFA if it's free.

##vote 48hours

Updated Table:

Players

Character

Race

Skills

N0

N1

N2

Sunflower

Aayla Secura

Twi’lek

?

[Wis]

Learn T1

Resist Dark Side

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn 1

Resist Dark Side

Shade939

Dare Komad

Whiphid

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1 + Protect Self

Duel

Dead

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Shade

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Learn T1

Track Force Nodlied – Sense Alignment

Learn 2

Track Force – TheIrishman – No Force Used

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Sense Force – Voe, Fear

Sense Force – TheIrishman, Light

Jeod

Darth Voss

“Human”

[Dex]

[Cha]

Learn T1

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2

Duel

Killing_You

Unknown

Mandalorian

?

[Wis]

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

Learn T2

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Category 5

Christina Starleaper

“Kiffar”

?

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Learn T1

Mind Meld - Nodlied

TheIrishman

Faelyn The Seeker

Stennes Shifter

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

Learn T1

Learn T2

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Orange

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Sense Meditation

Force Track Orange – Force Track

2 T1?

Voe

Hermit VolDergar

Kaleesh

[Str]

[Int]

Learn 2 T1

Learn 2 T2

Duel

Chopbam

Unknown

“Human”

[Dex]

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Mind Meld – Nodlied

Well, until the last night I didn't use any NFAs because I didn't see the need to, and I wanted to preserve FP. Every NFA I had available until the last night was defensive in nature and therefore only useful if I thought I would be attacked.

I don't know what an SA is.