[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

I want to link Cat5's argument for No Lynch but I'm also too lazy to find it. Basically, we're more likely to Lynch Town D1 while we'll gather more information at night with another player alive. And we've already gained the information about who voted who during D1.

Current Vote Count
Category 5 Hurricane voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
Killing_You voted no one
Nodlied voted FRAYDO
OrangeP47 voted no one
Retaliation voted Retaliation
Shade939 voted FRAYDO
Sunflower voted no one
TheIrishMan voted NoLynch

FRAYDO and NoLynch are tied. Rolling for FRAYDO = Heads, NoLynch = Tails.

Day One is over, and the cointoss resulted in...

HEADS! FRAYDO is being lynched today.

As it so happens, FRAYDO was Johnny Bravo and was Town. He had an item on his person as well--a Mirror.

Abilities won't be explained for this game. Like in classic mafia, you'll only know the character on reveal!

It is now NIGHT ONE and the hostiles are planning their moves. Please PM me your night actions no later than 1 hour before hammer (10PM GMT/6PM EDT) tomorrow.

Current Vote Count
Category 5 Hurricane voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
Killing_You voted no one
Nodlied voted FRAYDO
OrangeP47 voted no one
Retaliation voted Retaliation
Shade939 voted FRAYDO
Sunflower voted no one
TheIrishMan voted NoLynch

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Shade, you've been so focused on Retal that you never really even suggested that you found FRAYDO suspicious.

I put him at around 25% suspicious, as compared to Retaliation at around 75%. And my vote was basically going to guaranteed either 100% NoLynch or a 50% Lynch on Fraydo, and you can't say anyone said they wanted a NoLynch until after I had already voted..

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm trying to say it would have been preferable for him to have died, because in hindsight he wasn't going to live with 13 HP anyway.

Unless he was able to use Light Meditation Technique for a full heal.

Anyway, for once Shade is an actual suspect.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I put him at around 25% suspicious, as compared to Retaliation at around 75%. And my vote was basically going to guaranteed either 100% NoLynch or a 50% Lynch on Fraydo, and you can't say anyone said they wanted a NoLynch until after I had already voted..

I can...because I did.

Clarity: You may only use one of your night actions per night, except passives which is automatic, but you may perform item actions in addition to your chosen night action.

DAY TWO

Hey! Guess what? Nobody died last night! And you even get a few minute head start! Woohoo! But there are probably still some hostiles lurking about.

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, I was targeted by at least three players last night, one of which threw a pie in my face...

Well, I think we can safely guess who did the pie.... but how do you know about the others?

Also I should add I'm really suspicious of the pies.

It's come to my attention that in copy-pasting PM resolutions from Microsoft Word, the text is too dark when used with the dark theme. I'll try to remember to correct for the future, but in the meantime if your PM is too dark to read let me know and I'll send an update, or switch to the light theme.

52 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It's come to my attention that in copy-pasting PM resolutions from Microsoft Word, the text is too dark when used with the dark theme. I'll try to remember to correct for the future, but in the meantime if your PM is too dark to read let me know and I'll send an update, or switch to the light theme.

Yeah, when you paste something in, you want to tell the forum to remove any formatting it copied over, so that the default text colors are used instead of a defined color that you copied from.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Any idea what those three did, besides the pie?

And which player do you think is trying to kill you?

Actually, rereading that and considering that we didn't have a NK, I think I can actually say I was targeted by four separate players.

And yeah, it's fairly obvious what at leas two of those abilities did which are definitely pro-town, the fourth one and lack of a NK is the one I think scum might have targeted me with.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Actually, rereading that and considering that we didn't have a NK, I think I can actually say I was targeted by four separate players.

And yeah, it's fairly obvious what at leas two of those abilities did which are definitely pro-town, the fourth one and lack of a NK is the one I think scum might have targeted me with.

So you're saying someone tried to nightkill you and failed?