[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Huh, I tried uploading the avatar a second time, this time it worked fine after waiting a second for everything to load. But I'll leave it as is because this picture doesn't deserved to be cropped.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Did your reverse engineering reveal that I used this avatar during the last game?

I didn't bother with yours :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Unfortunately, not I have reason to be concerned about the fact that your character is a psyker, and also because of what chapter they hail from...

Although, admittedly that might actually turn out to be a good thing considering the chapter.

It's a pretty solid 50/50 split in this case...

21 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

This is why I made sure you couldn't reverse image search mine :v.

For everyone wondering, I'm fairly certain I actually managed to do this, I did find the exact same picture along with a label for what chapter they hailed from...

Just now, Retaliation said:

Who am I? You can get close, but not a direct link.

I know nothing about WH40K, so I just assumed the character was Space Marine Librarian. Didn't know there were specific kinds. Upon further analysis, you're claiming to be Ezekial, The Grand Master of Librarians of the Dark Angels Chapter. >.>

Just now, Shade939 said:

For everyone wondering, I'm fairly certain I actually managed to do this, I did find the exact same picture along with a label for what chapter they hailed from...

I did too. The only thing I didn't find was the character's name, which was a slight hassle.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

There's more than one Unforgiven librarian :(.

It's hard for me to research things I don't care about. I'm glad Shade is here, because he'll probably do a much better job at fact-checking things about your character. And Ezekial is the only one with armor that matches almost perfectly with your picture. Unless you're claiming to be Luther...

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

It's hard for me to research things I don't care about. I'm glad Shade is here, because he'll probably do a much better job at fact-checking things about your character. And Ezekial is the only one with armor that matches almost perfectly with your picture. Unless you're claiming to be Luther...

I'm fairly certain that's just the "generic" Dark Angel Librarian picture, so he could claim to be any of them, or the picture might not even be that accurate and he could secretly be a chaos sorcerer instead...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well my other question is which specific jungle did the Predator movies take place in again? :p

Guatemala, Los Angeles, and a distant planet.

I don't think we'll gain much looking at flavor, though.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I don't think we'll gain much looking at flavor, though.

FUN.  What we gain is fun :p  I mean, half the fun of CYOR is seeing whatever crazy thing everyone else came up with.

But if you want to play your cards close to your chest that's fine too.  But admit it, by changing our avatars like this, a lot of us almost want to be caught, eh?

FUN.  What we gain is fun :p  I mean, half the fun of CYOR is seeing whatever crazy thing everyone else came up with.

But if you want to play your cards close to your chest that's fine too.  But admit it, by changing our avatars like this, a lot of us almost want to be caught, eh?

Unless your actually a radroach. :p

Very true. That's why I always have my avatar and/or profile related to my character. At most there will be some misdirection, at worst it'll only have some vague reference towards my character, like alignment or abilities. But I never place a completely false clue, because how can this be a detective's game without a trail for people to pick up on?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Very true. That's why I always have my avatar and/or profile related to my character. At most there will be some misdirection, at worst it'll only have some vague reference towards my character, like alignment or abilities. But I never place a completely false clue, because how can this be a detective's game without a trail for people to pick up on?

Let me guess, you're actually the bottle of rum? ;)

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's fair. I debated just doing a reveal via avatar and keeping my abilities a secret. I'm just a little distracted right now and I don't want scum to throw us off of the trail.