[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Nodlied said:

At the same time, you'll also have the chance to nail scum on D1. And also what Orange posted.

Odds are still far more heavily weighed in randomly lynching a town role than a scum role still though. Barring any indication on a players part that actually indicate that they are scum, which will entirely be based on what a player says, which town players appearing to be scum is far from a rare occurrence...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The "concept" of blue.

Blue screen of death?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Also I'm town. There, my foolproof argument means discussion on me is out of the way, so let's focus on who the real culprits might be.

Well, I did say barring any indications on a players part indicating themselves. :p

Welp, let's get this out of the way.

##vote Killing_You

Also, I was the one who hammered kam hard for voting nolynch back in CYOR 2. It basically gives scum a free NK and gives us nothing to go on. Even if we mislynch, we can examine arguments and voting patterns. In addition, those same patterns might come in handy when looking at the first NK. Generally from what I've seen, aside from "classic" rivalry options, the first person to be killed is someone that scum see as a threat, either by skill level or because they were closing in on the truth D1.

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

FRAYDO voted no one

Killing_You voted Killing_You

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Just now, Killing_You said:

##vote Killing_You

Also, I was the one who hammered kam hard for voting nolynch back in CYOR 2. It basically gives scum a free NK and gives us nothing to go on. Even if we mislynch, we can examine arguments and voting patterns. In addition, those same patterns might come in handy when looking at the first NK. Generally from what I've seen, aside from "classic" rivalry options, the first person to be killed is someone that scum see as a threat, either by skill level or because they were closing in on the truth D1.

What is up with you people being just scenic scenes.  Unless that's a dinosaur in there if I zoom in or had better eyes.

Just now, Killing_You said:

##vote Killing_You

Hmmgh, so you're saying that Scum might reveal themselves based on who they NK night 1 after seeing the D1 vote? That is far more likely to indicate scum than the D1 vote by itself.

Just now, Retaliation said:

My armor is Contempt.

My shield is Disgust.

My sword is Hatred.

In the name of the Emperor, let no scum survive!

For curiosities sake, what Chapter are you from? I can't make out the shoulder arm insignia in your profile picture.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Mutants, the whole lot of them.

At least they're nor Ultra Smurfs. :p

In all seriousness though, that still doesn't answer what Chapter they come from, although you have the right to remain silent if that actually is an Ultramarine Librarian...

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

You can still fish for information D1 or stir the pot to get info, it's just difficult.  That process shouldn't be instantly surrendered.  I believe Cat 5 was the big defender of still doing a lynch when Kam suggested no lynch in a game, so I'll let him really argue the point.

(Or it might have been someone else and I might be misremembering, but I do know that Kam got hammered hard for the idea).

What the fuck? Why do I keep getting linked in with this argument when I don't even agree with the idea? I even pulled a gambit around nolynching in the halloween-themed CYOR game where I used the nolynch to learn the alignment of the player second in votes.

Fuck that shit. While the possibility of getting information from a D1 lynch certainly exists, I'm not explicitly against doing a nolynch in a role-heavy game.

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Your disdain for the Lord Commander's sons is quite unbefitting of a good imperial citizen.

Indeed, I find your questioning... disturbing.

##vote Shade939

##vote Retalation

I remember what's happened the past two games someone voted me guilty...

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What the fuck? Why do I keep getting linked in with this argument when I don't even agree with the idea? I even pulled a gambit around nolynching in the halloween-themed CYOR game where I used the nolynch to learn the alignment of the player second in votes.

Fuck that shit. While the possibility of getting information from a D1 lynch certainly exists, I'm not explicitly against doing a nolynch in a role-heavy game.

My apologies.  To be fair CYOR II and Halloween CYOR kind of run together for me.  I usually have a really good memory, but not so in the case of those.  Perhaps it's because I got outed early in both games, and that's what I tend to remember the most.