[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Following as best as I can on mobile. Today is a 10 hour workday, so I won’t be around until late evening past hammer. I’m leaving my vote for No Lynch, as I am more comfortable with that.

##vote NoLynch

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright, I think I should be one of the ##NoLynch votes then. I won't be around to do any switching, so this is probably the best place for my vote.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

Oops, I think we have a tiny whiny problem here. You see lad, it is me who is the voter. So I'm calling bullshit on that claim of yours.

##Vote Killing_You

9 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Are we abandoning the plan or what? In that case

##unvote 

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Following as best as I can on mobile. Today is a 10 hour workday, so I won’t be around until late evening past hammer. I’m leaving my vote for No Lynch, as I am more comfortable with that.

##vote NoLynch

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade
Shade939 voted No Lynch
Nodlied voted Killing_You
Category 5 Hurricane voted No Lynch
ChopBam voted No Lynch
FRAYDO voted No Lynch
Verti60 voted nobody

No Lynch: 4
Shade: 3
Killing_You: 1

@FRAYDO, not voting would be better if you don't have the time to catch up on 15 pages.

If we want to save Orange's ability for later, we need Shade at the majority. Do I need to point out (again) that Shade/NoLynch is also an opportunity to see if Orange is lying about his ability and will save Shade?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though, I do suppose, if I use it on Shade and he IS scum, the ability isn't wasted.  It comes down to if we think he's third party/neutral though.

I honestly can't find any hint of a partner trying to get Shade out of the mess he's put himself in. But, I am suspicious of the current votes. Shade bandwagoned the No Lynch, so if he does turn out to be scum, it may be a safe bet his partner is also voting No Lynch right now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Though, I do suppose, if I use it on Shade and he IS scum, the ability isn't wasted.  It comes down to if we think he's third party/neutral though.

In my opinion, there are no 3rd party roles that are pro-town. Some of them can be considered neutral, but they're in this for themselves and will stab us in the back if it'll save them.

So, while it's a greater chance that he's scum than 3rd party, I don't think it's worth it in the off chance that he is 3rd party. If he's 3rd party then we get a no lynch and just know that he's less lethal than scum.

I think it would be a waste of resources for an ~85% chance that you get a bonus charge. If he is 3rd party, you lose that ability and we lose the opportunity to use it tomorrow. This is a 10 player game iirc, we're not getting too many days out of this so there's not much margin for error.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

This is a 10 player game iirc, we're not getting too many days out of this so there's not much margin for error.

Noted for future reference. Possibility of different perspective.

At present time, I'm at least willing to push Shade to a tie with no lynch.

##Vote Shade

And as far as I'm aware, I can still vote for someone to be first AND use my ability on them at the same time, if we do change our minds.

So we currently have a tie between Shade and NoLynch. I don't like that. Not only does it further veil Orange's ability (it could easily be a coin flip under the false pretense of the ability), but it also means the only thing to come out of Day 1 is that scum have a few different night targets and town has nothing gained.