Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted No Lynch
FRAYDO voted nobody
Verti60 voted Jeod

Jeod: 3
NoLynch: 2
Shade: 1

We're now dependent on OrangeP47 being truthful, Shade being willing, and Nodlied/Category 5/ChopBam/FRAYDO being present before hammer to make the proper adjustments. There are too many factors we're dependent on. It's optimal to go for the first plan.

I agree. I'll be keeping my vote on Shade but I'll be around to change if you do manage to get the 2nd plan setup.

Gotta say Cat5, that was pretty clever. Although, if I'm honest, Jeod's ploy was far more effective. 

I think it's better we lynch Shade now, but Orange's ability would likely be able to pull off a lynch where we could effectively check three people at once. I'm holding my vote on Shade and I don't feel like changing it, but if you can organize something around that, be my guest.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright, I think I should be one of the ##NoLynch votes then. I won't be around to do any switching, so this is probably the best place for my vote.

Not voting would have accomplished the same thing. Now we're at a 4:3 ratio. Although if someone comes in to tie the votes, they'll be under the spotlight and watched closely.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I just had a random thought...

@OrangeP47

Do you think your ability can be fooled? For example, somebody could have a guilty role where they flip as scum but are actually town.

I don't understand the point of this question in reference to the current situation.

Just now, Jeod said:

Not voting would have accomplished the same thing. Now we're at a 4:3 ratio. Although if someone comes in to tie the votes, they'll be under the spotlight and watched closely.

I don't understand the point of this question in reference to the current situation.

It isn't related to the lynch today. I will say a lot more about this first thing on D2, but I think I just had a Eureka moment.

It isn't related to the lynch today. I will say a lot more about this first thing on D2, but I think I just had a Eureka moment.

Well, does it rely on Orange's ability being saved for later? Better pipe up on that part now if it does.

If he's got two charges we can do this plan at least once. Even if he saves it, there's a chance we only get to do it once.

And he only gets two charges if the first target is scum on his first charge. Sounds like it's better to save the ability since Shade could be third party. We're only convinced at the moment that he's hostile, not that he's scum. (Although I believe he'll flip scum)

Just now, Jeod said:

And he only gets two charges if the first target is scum on his first charge. Sounds like it's better to save the ability since Shade could be third party. We're only convinced at the moment that he's hostile, not that he's scum. (Although I believe he'll flip scum)

Oh, I misread that then. Then yes, we should absolutely save his role for tomorrow or some later day.

Oh, I misread that then. Then yes, we should absolutely save his role for tomorrow or some later day.

Right, the way I interpreted the whole thing is that the ability overturns a town lynch to a secondary lynch. If a scum is lynched, then the ability technically isn't used.

Assuming he's being honest about it, of course.

Just now, Jeod said:

Right, the way I interpreted the whole thing is that the ability overturns a town lynch to a secondary lynch. If a scum is lynched, then the ability technically isn't used.

Assuming he's being honest about it, of course.

I thought he had said he had two charges and that lynching scum didn't use up the charge.

If it's the case that he has just one charge then I would want him to save it for tomorrow. I think we can get much more use out of it then.

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@OrangeP47 If first target is town and second is scum do you use up a charge? Can't recall if you had answered.

It doesn't matter what the second person/target is. It gets picked either way, and is irrelevant to if I use up a charge or not.

59 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I just had a random thought...

@OrangeP47

Do you think your ability can be fooled? For example, somebody could have a guilty role where they flip as scum but are actually town.

I'm pretty sure it's dependent on what someone actually is, and any hiding abilities such as what Sunflower had last game get ignored, but I don't have anything to base that on other than a legalistic interpretation of the wording.

So what's the verdict.  Do we want to try and test Shade or just let him hang? There's been a lot of discussion while I slept.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It doesn't matter what the second person/target is. It gets picked either way, and is irrelevant to if I use up a charge or not.

I'm pretty sure it's dependent on what someone actually is, and any hiding abilities such as what Sunflower had last game get ignored, but I don't have anything to base that on other than a legalistic interpretation of the wording.

So what's the verdict.  Do we want to try and test Shade or just let him hang? There's been a lot of discussion while I slept.

If you only have one charge, then save it. I've got an idea for a better use tomorrow.

I'm confident that Shade is scum or 3rd party, we won't gain anything from using it on him and we run a risk on losing it if he's third party (assuming it only triggers for scum and not "not town").

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, just to let you know I am actaully a town player this game. So let's ask the obvious question of who do we lynch tomorrow and what abilities did Town lose out on with my death?

What abilities indeed? You’ve had over 24 hours to answer that and you’ve failed to.

Just now, Jeod said:

What abilities indeed? You’ve had over 24 hours to answer that and you’ve failed to.

Oh, just a bit of mischief. A situational ability that could just as easily cause harm as it could actaully help.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Oh, just a bit of mischief. A situational ability that could just as easily cause harm as it could actaully help.

I've tried being in your camp, but you've not been doing much to make me think this is a good idea as of late.

I've tried being in your camp, but you've not been doing much to make me think this is a good idea as of late.

You can see why I haven't been arguing to keep my alive that much based on my abilities..

That or neutral that wants to have the big stick. From CYOR 3 experience once shade has gone off the deep end he’s irredeemable. If neutral than we should consider him a third party at this point.

By neutral you mean not town?

Yes. Neutral party is non-hostile but can still be dangerous since they can choose which alignment to help. They always have their own win condition.

That's very flimsy meta. Assuming he has those abilities and they are one-time use, then it's not really that powerful.

Have you actaully bothered to look at everything else he's done so far and said? For that matter I'm pretty certain your scum.

I'd be willing to help coordinate a Jeod clear Shade lynch at this point, if we can get the votes.

It’s doubtful. 4 hours to hammer. Again, less risky and more optimal to just outright Lynch shade without an ability. He’s claimed neutral, so if it’s true then it’ll waste your ability.