[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

And why would he be insane with an ability he can't even target who he uses it on?

I'm not sure he's insane. But there is a bus driver and a roleblocker among the claimed roles, and there may be more reasons for the result to be wrong, such as the action I used last night.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

How would you select who Orange's ability targets?

It'd still be random.  We'd have to get lucky.  TBH I felt incredibly lucky to get a non-town result first try.  If I was insane, that makes the odds of that go up.  The action is called Blind Justice, and it's not one I requested, was just pleasantly surprised to receive, so thematically it might fit to be insane.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It'd still be random.  We'd have to get lucky.  TBH I felt incredibly lucky to get a non-town result first try.  If I was insane, that makes the odds of that go up.  The action is called Blind Justice, and it's not one I requested, was just pleasantly surprised to receive, so thematically it might fit to be insane.

Why the fuck you would want a RNG cop role? You had enough being a roleblocker but this is like very flimsy role/role claim.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Actually, the fact that I prevent a roleblocker and bus driver from doing their things would naturally make me more suspicious of Killing_You and Shade, and since iLTS is so not bothered about OrangeP47's plan...I need to check Killing_You's posts again.

Are you certain you do? It obviously didn't stop me...

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Why the fuck you would want a RNG cop role? You had enough being a roleblocker but this is like very flimsy role/role claim.

I DIDN'T request the role. Are you still having trouble reading :p I was just happy to have more actions than I requested.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Actually, the fact that I prevent a roleblocker and bus driver from doing their things would naturally make me more suspicious of Killing_You and Shade, and since iLTS is so not bothered about OrangeP47's plan...I need to check Killing_You's posts again.

I was suspicious of KY at first, but his claim of roleblocking iLTS matches with my result, and I doubt KY would go ahead and claim something that is easily debunkable. He would have to know beforehand ilts didn't do anything, which means he and ilts would have to be on a team first.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I DIDN'T request the role. Are you still having trouble reading :p I was just happy to have more actions than I requested.

You said in last game that you have a perfect role IN MIND, should I quote you? It's very comfy to blame the GM :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You said in last game that you have a perfect role IN MIND, should I quote you? It's very comfy to blame the GM :p

The thing I requested was this day action, and it's actually considerably morphed from what I requested :p

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I was suspicious of KY at first, but his claim of roleblocking iLTS matches with my result, and I doubt KY would go ahead and claim something that is easily debunkable. He would have to know beforehand ilts didn't do anything, which means he and ilts would have to be on a team first.

Didn't your action fail or something like that?

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm curious but how do you know you'd prevent these two roles from acting if you only targeted me last night?

Cat5 are you claiming you have blocked KY and Shade at the same time? Not sure where you're going with this.

No, I have two different actions, and they do different things.

The one I'm talking about is where I target someone and guarantee that their action will hit the desired target and have an accurate result. That counters Roleblockers and Bus Drivers.

The other action is the one I used on Shade, which might have stopped Shade from doing a NK, but I don't have evidence that I actually hit my target, unless I assume that I did stop the NK, which I don't even know is possible.

Well we know KY's claim is more accurate than yours, and I can vouch for it too. So it's more probable that the NK was stopped at iLTS than on Shade's, which was a conclusion I've made already.

I seem to recall that your result was something other than "your target didn't do anything", is that right?