[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's it, only Shade moved?

##vote OrangeP47

To be fair, I could move because it involved getting myself killed, which is the only move that shouldn't backfire on you if you survive the lynch.

Time Left: 0 Hours, and 3 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted Shade
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47

Votes Cast: 10
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes- 4

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You changed yours! How can you suggest you're trying kill yourself when your switch was an attempt to save yourself?!

Because that puts me as target #2 instead of Orange, which was kinda pointless with a tie vote, since I am actually town!

Why would scum have an ability called “balance the scales”? Why would scum be willing to die if they know Snipe is town?

I’m skipping Day 3 if you guys screwed this up again. Gonna be fun watching shade walk all over you.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Why would scum have an ability called “balance the scales”? Why would scum be willing to die if they know Snipe is town?

I’m skipping Day 3 if you guys screwed this up again. Gonna be fun watching shade walk all over you.

Why do you assume that balancing the scales is a good thing when Town outnumber Scum?

Time Left: 0 Hours, and 0 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
ChopBam voted Shade
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47

Votes Cast: 10
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes- 4

iLikeToSnipe has been strung up and lynched. He is...

The Chosen Undead

latest?cb=20150218205922

A poor soul who bears the Curse of the Undead. He wanted to use the Souls of the Gods and his own as fuel to help restart the Age of Fire by Linking the Bonfires once more. Alas, he failed and will forever remain Hollow while the world will slowly plunge towards the Age of Darkness. You discover that he is a God-Killer

##Forbidden Sun <target> - Day Action

##Bonfire - Night Action

Collect Souls (Passive)

Item - Crystal Straight Sword

Night Two

Ch'ang O :  Chinese goddess of the moon.  Themes are the moon, relationships, purity, devotion, instinct, growth, manifestation.  Symbolized by all lunar items.

The Night begins!

Try to send in your night actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6 PM EST or 10PM UTC

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

16 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Me thinking about Jeod trying to clean up his shit:

Image result for here goes nothing meme

Obviously Orange isn't scum, that was my point. I had no read on Snipe and missed a majority of your argument, which quite frankly I'm glad I wasn't a part of. There was no reason to vote Orange, because one: why would he bus his partner, and two: why would he be willing to be target 2 if Snipe wasn't his partner and would therefore be skipped?

Basically your train of logic is faulty and I think getting scum today was luck.

CVC:
Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe - Blocked the nightkill (unverified)
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe - No reason to bus his partner
Jeod voted Shade - Among a plethora of other reasons, obviously not a god-killer.
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47 - Was scum
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe - Probably third party or needs an award for worst town ever
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe - Probably a mason and an advocate of lynching Snipe for Target 1
ChopBam voted Shade
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47 - Suspicious of Snipe fro Day 1.

Check out who's left.

Shade, I assume you're going to use your stupid action on me again tonight? If so, I suggest you reconsider and use it on Orange to defend him from nightkill. He has another shot of his scales ability tomorrow since we got scum for target 1, and he got a non-town result on Category 5. He's our cop.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Shade, I assume you're going to use your stupid action on me again tonight? If so, I suggest you reconsider and use it on Orange to defend him from nightkill. He has another shot of his scales ability tomorrow since we got scum for target 1, and he got a non-town result on Category 5. He's our cop.

I decline for two reasons.

1: Orange has BP already.

2: Category 5 wants to target Orange to use his ability on him.

35 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Jeod voted Shade - Among a plethora of other reasons, obviously not a god-killer.

Also why do you think that just because your claiming to not be a god-killer that you still couldn't be scum?

And @ChopBam, just what did you get in your role PM that makes you think Jeod has to be Town?

Oh, awesome! I was actually starting to piece together a scenario where Verti was a scum player taking advantage of the circumstances and trying really hard to get iLTS killed after learning he was nightkill immune, but hey, getting scum is always better. And I'd say this clears both Verti and Orange.

Anyway, have a nice night, everyone. Looking forward to D3.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

And @ChopBam, just what did you get in your role PM that makes you think Jeod has to be Town?

Nothing specifically, actually. But Irish seems to be employing some kind of synergy between different roles this game, and I assumed somebody's role that would power up my abilities would also be town. Maybe I shouldn't confuse power synergy with alignment synergy, but he is also reading as town to me, which is unusual for Jeod. Not a strong set of arguments I know, but perhaps his alignment is something that my mind should revisit.

Day Three

tumblr_n4gjbuZadZ1rruop4o4_r1_500.gif

Praise the Sun! But alas, a God has finally fallen. At daybreak a headless body was found and there's no chance of bring him back with his Soul no where to be found. It turned out to be Jeod. When further inspected he's revealed to be Thor, God of Thunder!

1.png?w=596

He tried hard to fulfill his legacy, taking up his father's mantle and going beyond just uniting The Nine Realms. Unfortunately, he failed.

##Lightning Storm - Day Action

ThorForce (Day Passive)

##Rune of Sight <Target> - Night Action

Item: Shardplate

Time Left: 23 Hours, and 7 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted Nobody
OrangeP47 voted Nobody
Jeod voted Nobody
Shade939 voted Nobody
Nodlied voted Nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Nobody
FRAYDO voted Nobody
Verti60 voted Nobody

Votes Cast:  0

Alright, we need to find out if Jeod died b/c he was bused or he was directly targeted. @Shade939 should explain himself.

In other news, I think I can figure out our next scum. But I need info from these guys:

@OrangeP47 can you elaborate on your cop action and if you got any result today?

@Killing_You who was your target today and your result?