[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I want to hear if Cat 5 used his ability that allegedly makes other skills get perfect results (or whatever) first, before I reveal what my result was.

I think cat5 lied to us last day. I will elaborate once I get the answers I need (but I guess they are important for all town).

On 3/18/2018 at 5:40 PM, Jeod said:

Obviously Orange isn't scum, that was my point. I had no read on Snipe and missed a majority of your argument, which quite frankly I'm glad I wasn't a part of. There was no reason to vote Orange, because one: why would he bus his partner, and two: why would he be willing to be target 2 if Snipe wasn't his partner and would therefore be skipped?

Basically your train of logic is faulty and I think getting scum today was luck.

CVC:
Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe - Blocked the nightkill (unverified)
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe - No reason to bus his partner
Jeod voted Shade - Among a plethora of other reasons, obviously not a god-killer.
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47 - Was scum
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe - Probably third party or needs an award for worst town ever
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe - Probably a mason and an advocate of lynching Snipe for Target 1
Category 5 Hurricane voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted Shade
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47 - Suspicious of Snipe fro Day 1.

Check out who's left.

I want to remind everyone of Jeod's stance before he died.

@Killing_You, I attempted to give you something. Action was successful (given to "target"), but it doesn't say who that target was. Can you confirm if you received my gift? Should be related to shards.

My other attempt was to Jeod, but I think it was bussed away from him. Definitely not a nightkill. I'll say more when more info is revealed. I want to hear from @FRAYDO first.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I want to remind everyone of Jeod's stance before he died.

I don't think the killer intentionally got Jeod. He's too much of a chaos player, easier to peg for a mislynch.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I think cat5 lied to us last day. I will elaborate once I get the answers I need (but I guess they are important for all town).

Let's just say I don't think my result makes much sense as it stands and as I received it. I'd still like to hear from Cat 5 before I delve into it too much. We have time.

Let's just say I don't think my result makes much sense as it stands and as I received it. I'd still like to hear from Cat 5 before I delve into it too much. We have time.

It's true, we do have time. I'll say at the outset that I'm actually slightly suspicious of Cat5. Not because of last night's actions per se (at least that we know of yet), but because of Cat5's behavior and apparent role choices this game. He also seemed too surprised about iLTS flipping scum (overacting?).

Just now, Nodlied said:

Yeah... I tried to contact Jeod again. 

And it just failed because he's dead? You didn't get redirected to someone else?  If that's the case we can probably make the connection that Jeod was targeted on purpose, at least.

And it just failed because he's dead? You didn't get redirected to someone else?  If that's the case we can probably make the connection that Jeod was targeted on purpose, at least.

I'm not willing to comment on that just yet.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Scum targeted Killing_You last night but I successfully redirected them to Jeod instead.

Which I half way wish I had actually decided to redirect them to Category 5 instead now...

And why would you buss Jeod again, if I may ask? He was town!

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

You're pretty sure about this, hmm? :p 

Not sure where you're going with this. I didn't kill him, if that's what you're suggesting. I tracked some unknown person to FRAYDO, and I may have unwittingly given that unknown person a very powerful ability. This person was supposed to be Jeod, but Jeod is dead. My action was still successful.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Scum targeted Killing_You last night but I successfully redirected them to Jeod instead.

Which I half way wish I had actually decided to redirect them to Category 5 instead now...

So your targets were KY and Jeod right?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Not sure where you're going with this. I didn't kill him, if that's what you're suggesting. I tracked some unknown person to FRAYDO, and I may have unwittingly given that unknown person a very powerful ability. This person was supposed to be Jeod, but Jeod is dead. My action was still successful.

Nevermind, Shade confirmed it. It was just interesting that it seemed you knew already 

20 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Day Three

Praise the Sun! But alas, a God has finally fallen. At daybreak a headless body was found and there's no chance of bring him back with his Soul no where to be found. It turned out to be Jeod. When further inspected he's revealed to be Thor, God of Thunder!

You can pull that stick out of your ass now Shade :v Unless you're scum.

*off to visit Hades*