[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

For now I would like everyone to comment on Orange's day action, whether they think it's a bluff or a result of "bad communication" (or something else). We only have few hours left to see the outcome of it.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We also know that Category 5 was claimed to have been targeted by an action from both Orange and Fraydo that night.

For all we know, Orange and Fraydo could have made up their stories too. It's hard to clarify any of their results, however, they might add up but we don't know 100% as there are multiple angles to this. In case of KY-ilts we have a direct claim of role block, there are no other extra conditions.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I seem to recall that your result was something other than "your target didn't do anything", is that right?

When I used my item on iLTS (which was suppose to provide tracking), the result was "I wasn't able to", which adds up to the fact that iLTS was role blocked, which also blocked my result.

Also, all of these complaints would have been EQUALLY valid if this was just a blanket action.  I don't see why people choose to bring them up only after they found out it was a targeted action.  I reiterate, I think certain people may have planned to mess with the vote last minute and are now flailing once they realize it doesn't work that way.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

For all we know, Orange and Fraydo could have made up their stories too. It's hard to clarify any of their results, however, they might add up but we don't know 100% as there are multiple angles to this. In case of KY-ilts we have a direct claim of role block, there are no other extra conditions.

When I used my item on iLTS (which was suppose to provide tracking), the result was "I wasn't able to", which adds up to the fact that iLTS was role blocked, which also blocked my result.

I don't understand. Why would a roleblock stop you from tracking the roleblocked target? Wouldn't the result be "target did not move"?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because making it blanket would allow for too much shenanigans. It's also supposed to be about saving a possible town, not messing with the vote.

No, if it was about saving a possible town instead of messing withe vote, it wouldn't be targeted.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, all of these complaints would have been EQUALLY valid if this was just a blanket action.  I don't see why people choose to bring them up only after they found out it was a targeted action.  I reiterate, I think certain people may have planned to mess with the vote last minute and are now flailing once they realize it doesn't work that way.

There wouldn't have been any complains if you would straight up explain your action when you first claimed it, not twist it, move it and then use it as it wasn't intended.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No, if it was about saving a possible town instead of messing withe vote, it wouldn't be targeted.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

There wouldn't have been any complains if you would straight up explain your action when you first claimed it, not twist it, move it and then use it as it wasn't intended.

I spelled out exactly what it did.  It's not my fault you didn't understand.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't understand. Why would a roleblock stop you from tracking the roleblocked target? Wouldn't the result be "target did not move"?

I wasn't stopped, my result on using the item on ilts (which was suppose to reveal his target) ended up as I wasn't able to find out. Which adds up to the fact that ilts was blocked.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I wasn't stopped, my result on using the item on ilts (which was suppose to reveal his target) ended up as I wasn't able to find out. Which adds up to the fact that ilts was blocked.

But it would also add up if iLTS was BP as he claimed, hit by a NK, and didn't move. Right? Or do you expect the result to be different just because the target was roleblocked?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You didn't tell us that you are the one who controls the target for your action, or did you?

I didn't feel I need to, most actions are targeted. Yes, the irony in that Blind Justice isn't, but it's the exception, rather than the rule.

But it would also add up if iLTS was BP as he claimed, hit by a NK, and didn't move. Right? Or do you expect the result to be different just because the target was roleblocked?

If it helps, I think Jeod and Orange are the scum team.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you saying Verti was actually the one to try and use a NK, and hit a BP iLTS?

Where are you going with this? Do you think KY is the mafia killer and just boldly claim that he blocked ilts instead? In that case, would he know that ilts won't do anything?

I have the CVC so far as this:

Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe
Jeod voted Shade939
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade939
Shade939 voted OrangeP47
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47

Counting up the votes...
iLikeToSnipe - 3
Shade939 - 3
OrangeP47 - 2
Killing You - 1

So how are we on the plan? How much time is left?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Are you saying Verti was actually the one to try and use a NK, and hit a BP iLTS?

No, I was actually saying maybe KY did the NK and claimed roleblocker when the kill failed. That isn't my top suspicion right now, but I am trying to figure out why VERTi60 thinks he can confirm a roleblock on a tracked target.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

So how are we on the plan? How much time is left?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I was actually saying maybe KY did the NK and claimed roleblocker when the kill failed. That isn't my top suspicion right now, but I am trying to figure out why VERTi60 thinks he can confirm a roleblock on a tracked target.

That would be a pretty ballsy claim from KY, made before (right?) he knew iLTS did nothing.