[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I dont wonder, I believe you are pretty much repeating cyor3 playstyle minus direct monster threats (replaced with jester/bus shenanigans)

If you want I can go back to my other strategy of getting myself killed to try and point out that Scum are targeting me again when I'm town. :v

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If you want I can go back to my other strategy of getting myself killed to try and point out that Scum are targeting me again when I'm town. :v

Do you have a get lynched win condition or what?

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, I would have changed the vote on the first day to get myslef Lynched if I did.

Then f*ck off with derailing the threat.l all the time and let us concentrate on morr pressuring issues!

43 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I never said it was an actual test.  I can understand being busy, but I feel like if a bit more attention was paid, we wouldn't be having this conversation, either through more understanding or the previous chance to ask questions.

This really is just how Shade talks.  It's not the best, but I don't think it's a dead scum give away like the rest of you.

Basically, I have an ability that lets lynch vote skip a player IF and only IF they are not scum.  If they are scum, they get lynched like normal.  If they are town, the vote goes on to the second the most voted thing.  I can use this ability ONCE, unless I'm wrong and the person I target actually does get voted as scum. In which case I get a redo later.

What do you mean you never said it was an actual test?

You said if they are scum, the lynch happens as planned, and if they are town, the lynch is skipped. You didn't specify a difference between scum and TP in your original post. It was either/or. And since the proper use of the term scum is to cover Mafia AND TP, that's what I thought you meant.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You said if they are scum, the lynch happens as planned, and if they are town, the lynch is skipped. You didn't specify a difference between scum and TP in your original post. It was either/or. And since the proper use of the term scum is to cover Mafia AND TP, that's what I thought you meant.

I use scum to refer to just mafia directly, generally.

I'm not sure how you can say it isn't an alignment test, as long as the effects are different depending on what the alignment is. You saying now that it isn't an alignment test is why I'm on your case now, because now I'm wondering if you just tried to clear iLTS by giving him immunity.

I'm not sure how you can say it isn't an alignment test, as long as the effects are different depending on what the alignment is. You saying now that it isn't an alignment test is why I'm on your case now, because now I'm wondering if you just tried to clear iLTS by giving him immunity.

It's semantics.  For something to be a true test, I would say it would have to be mod confirmed.  This isn't mod confirmed.  We ARE, however, using it LIKE a test.

I've done work with legal fields. Even though I sometimes let my standards go lax, I'm very particular about my semantics.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@Category 5 Hurricane, ask him about his ability to check the alignment of a completely random player at night.

See, that's part of why I'm not jumping on him yet, because his claim on that fits what I think the downside of my Yune action might be. Though I suppose it could have been a bait for a cop counter claim.

See, that's part of why I'm not jumping on him yet, because his claim on that fits what I think the downside of my Yune action might be. Though I suppose it could have been a bait for a cop counter claim.

So, 100% accuracy on an ability he can't target?