[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

I only see a role that denied a potentially useful masonry.

Yeah, still don't know why Nodlied thought it was a good idea to trust the player asking for a masonry, or to target the player who I said I was going to bus...

Look at you. Still upset that I got so much scimmy info out of you. Let me ask you, are you willing to be Target 1 today? How confident are you? Whether town or not you’re only setting us back.

##vote Shade939

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH who's number 2 is the more important question, really.  It has to be someone we're sure about, because they don't get a save.

Could always be Jeod, he's only non-threatening to Town as long as ChopBam is alive to act as a lightning rod.

Target 2 should be KY or Snipe, to first test that Orange is being truthful about his abilities.

Regarding my dayvig ability: Chop isn't a lightning rod, he's just a lightning god. My storm was entirely random, and it was luck that it hit Chop. I was hoping that it would, though, since he would survive and be (presumably) powered up.

58 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, that makes me have a question for Chop.

Chop:  Did you know you were a lightning rod before Jeod pulled his storm?

I had no clue. And I'm actually not a lightning god. I am but a mere fragment of the Almighty, who is dead. But I do deal a lot with storms.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I don't hard townread Shade, but I do believe he's "not-scum". His bus action is corroborated by multiple parties. It could still explain lack of nightkill, however.

@iLikeToSnipe I'm asking if you self-visit because I'm thinking of how I can use my watcher ability to confirm it.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

What if I caused the NK to fail? That would still fit the facts, wouldn't it? Infact I think it would fit the facts better because we had no explanation for why I would not have caused Shade to fail his action. We do not know that he targeted Nodlied with anything.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

What if I caused the NK to fail? That would still fit the facts, wouldn't it? Infact I think it would fit the facts better because we had no explanation for why I would not have caused Shade to fail his action. We do not know that he targeted Nodlied with anything.

Then I have to be scum, so Oranges ability would clear me. :v

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

!!!

It's not uncommon for scum to be able to perform their role-specific action in addition to an alignment action. You may be on to something. How's this fit in?

Shade - ##kill Nodlied, ##bus Nodlied, Jeod

Nodlied - ##mason Jeod

Jeod - ##watch self

Any protective roles on me are switched to Nodlied, while the nightkill is now directed at me. I end up watching Nodlied, which works because Nodlied then visited himself and Shade visited Nodlied to bus and for the kill.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

See my above post.  I can't cop myself, unfortunately (unless luck is really on my side).

Fuck, seriously? I said earlier that I could easily prove myself, and that involved you copping me again while I use Ashera's action on you, which would then be ensure to happen and be accurate.

I suppose I can still do that and ensure the accuracy of your target, whichever it is.

17 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Fuck, seriously? I said earlier that I could easily prove myself, and that involved you copping me again while I use Ashera's action on you, which would then be ensure to happen and be accurate.

I suppose I can still do that and ensure the accuracy of your target, whichever it is.

I don't even pick a target, it's just ##blind justice.

Anywho, I just got back with dinner, which will take me awhile.  I'll comment more when I'm done.

If we're going to be testing Shade I think he should be target #2. Based on Orange's wording, it sounds like he saves not-scum, not not-town. I'm convinced that Shade isn't town, while I think he's scum I still think there's a chance he could be a 3rd party with the way he's acting.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

If we're going to be testing Shade I think he should be target #2. Based on Orange's wording, it sounds like he saves not-scum, not not-town. I'm convinced that Shade isn't town, while I think he's scum I still think there's a chance he could be a 3rd party with the way he's acting.

That's not testing, that's removing the bus driver from the game so he can no longer protect anyone or prevent anyone from having their abilities messed with...

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's not testing, that's removing the bus driver from the game so he can no longer protect anyone or prevent anyone from having their abilities messed with...

You don’t protect, you confuse town. You’re expendable.

Time Left: 22 Hours, and 52 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted Nobody
OrangeP47 voted Nobody
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Nobody
Shade939 voted Shade
Nodlied voted Nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Nobody
FRAYDO voted Nobody
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

Votes Cast: 3
Shade 939 has the most votes - 2

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Obviously you still haven't been paying attention to the abilities in this game...

You have a way of making a point but not elaborating on it. You expect guilt trips to save your skin instead of logic. You continue to act mysterious and suspicious. You have yet to show that you're actively working with us.

I agree, let's make Shade Target #2. I vote KY or Snipe for Target #1. Prove one of them town and lynch the expendable.