Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Nobody
Shade939 voted Shade
Nodlied voted Nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Nobody
FRAYDO voted Nobody
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

Hm...for this plan, I think it would be wise to have a 5:3 ratio. This ensures that nobody can tie the vote like D1 and also that nobody can create a second Target #2.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'd kind of like iLTS as the number 1, as I think there's more chance he could be actual scum than KY, and it'd be nice to get a second shot at the power.

Same logic applies. We have ~20 hours to finalize. We have time to deliberate on which of the two should be offered to the scales.

I'd kind of like iLTS as the number 1, as I think there's more chance he could be actual scum than KY, and it'd be nice to get a second shot at the power.

Are you certain Orange? I might actaully survive that way?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you certain Orange? I might actaully survive that way?

I'm not as invested in the arguments against you as some people are.  While I said the number 2 slot is more important, in this case, in the choice between iLTS and KY, I do have an opinion there, but I don't have as much of an opinion on you.  If everyone wants to get rid of you there's not much I can do about it, even if I think we should scum hunt a bit harder.

I'm not as invested in the arguments against you as some people are.  While I said the number 2 slot is more important, in this case, in the choice between iLTS and KY, I do have an opinion there, but I don't have as much of an opinion on you.  If everyone wants to get rid of you there's not much I can do about it, even if I think we should scum hunt a bit harder.

With the exception of Verti I think it's obvious how much hunting has actually been going on.

I might not want to get rid of him as much if his huge ego wasn't a huge distraction.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Very logical of you...

Look pal. IF you've done any actual scumhunting, you've kept it to yourself instead of sharing your thoughts with the rest of us. And no, I'm not counting your constant OMGUS on me, which you conveniently forgot about the minute I said you "might" be town. You've even ignored my question: "Do you feel confident enough to be Target #1?"

You. Are. Not. Helping.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you suggesting you won't survive if you are the #1?

I have absolutely no objection to any variation of this plan at this point as long as I'm at least #1, instead of having to bet my survival on finding a scum member first.

Yeah, but you just said that you might "actually survive" which suggests to me that Orangep47's suggestion you replied to is the only one you think you'll survive.

I'd much rather bet on ILikeToSnipe being scum than on Killing_You who actaully volunteered for the role.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Annoucement!

Although it doesn't seem like it'll matter at all for the plans that are taking shape, I should point out since No Lynch won for Day One, it cannot be voted on for Day Two.

Is that a challenge :v

If I just took Shade's ego this game at face value without considering his abilities I would think he was the God of Ego and he's just RPing hard. Snide remark aside, I'm suspicious of KY volunteering himself yet I'll follow with having him in the #1 spot if that's what we want. I'm leaning to iLTS as well, should consensus go that way.

##vote Killing_You

Gonna be away for a bit, but I'm thinking four different paths right now and I'm trying to figure out which one helps us the most.

#1 Shade, #2 iLTS
#1 iLTS, #2 Shade
#1 K_Y, #2 Shade
#1 K_Y, #2 iLTS

Lets let shade advocate for path 4 himself instead of doing his homework for him?