[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm confident that we're far enough in I can use the ability now, or if things go wrong we'll at least have the shenanigans to analyze.

##Balance the Scales iLikeToSnipe

Assing he ability doesn't do the opposite of what Orange claims it does and it skips non-town players now.

Time Left: 3 Hours, and 42 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade
Shade939 voted iLikeToSnipe
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Shade
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

Votes Cast: 9
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 5

42 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm confident that we're far enough in I can use the ability now, or if things go wrong we'll at least have the shenanigans to analyze.

##Balance the Scales iLikeToSnipe

Why do yo7 need to pick targets? Didnt you say it p8cks firsr 2 top voted?!!!

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Why do yo7 need to pick targets? Didnt you say it p8cks firsr 2 top voted?!!!

It was originally designed as me protecting someone I thought was town who was about to get lynched.  It's not exactly intended for how we're using it now, much to Irish's ire probably.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well if you are selecting a player it can mean anything, and there is no wording about a test or alugnment condition. Which means orange can simply rescue someone from lynch rather than test...

In which case you'll know he's scum when it turns out that he lynched me as a town player...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you're lying about this, Shade will die no matter what, and iLTS will be free and clear regardless of alignment. Is that what this plan is, and why everyone except Shade is so comfortable with being the target?

To be fair, it's actually to my benefit to die at this point so I can reveal my alignment. :v

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It was way more than unclear, you let us pick targets manuallly by vote when you are thr one who picks!!!

That should have been obvious from before now as soon as he had an ability that if he used it then the second player was selected, if he didn't use it then the first player was selected.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

It was way more than unclear, you let us pick targets manuallly by vote when you are thr one who picks!!!

I told everyone what the ability does, and I let democracy decide.

Honestly, I think you were planning on rigging the vote after I used it and are now just very upset about that.