[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, you would have preferred that I bus your character so no one else could target you?

No I'm happy you didn't bus me, but I'm just saying :v

Just now, VERTi60 said:

That was one of the fishy things about Orange which made me doubt his day action...

It's true though. It's one of the reasons why I was so confident to speak out.  It also made me doubt iLTS a little bit more.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No I'm happy you didn't bus me, but I'm just saying :v

It's true though. It's one of the reasons why I was so confident to speak out.  It also made me doubt iLTS a little bit more.

If mafia hadn't targeted Killing_You killing Jeod then, then I assume Jeod would have been watching your character if mafia had decided to attack you instead since I wasn't going to bus you.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Btw shade we can also assume you murdered Jeod if there wasn't Choppy's post, but choppy's post was also like "he was bused for sure" in kind.

Well if we can confirm for sure that I didn't hit my intended target, then yes there was bussing involved.

Btw shade we can also assume you murdered Jeod if there wasn't Choppy's post, but choppy's post was also like "he was bused for sure" in kind.

To be fair, that's kinda the point of my entire role, to redirect kills away from their intended target killing a target that I basically have to decide on...

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well if we can confirm for sure that I didn't hit my intended target, then yes there was bussing involved.

But you were pretty sure about it, even before even Shade confirmed it. What made you so sure?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

u wot m8?!

You're a bastard GM when it comes to sneaky sneaky cheeki breeki game mechanics and hidden GM roles in your games. :v And that's why I'd vote you out of principle.

##Vote Verti60

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, that's kinda the point of my entire role, to redirect kills away from their intended target killing a target that I basically have to decide on...

Yes but it's fairly very strange that you target the mafia's intended night kill, and you act like it was a no-brainer with all crazy roles here, not even counting role blockers and role buffers/debuffers.

Right now there are two possibilities:

Scum team is cat5 and Fraydo,

So basically what you're suggesting here is that there started out three scum and no TP this game. I tracked somebody to FRAYDO, and I'd love to learn what they discovered, bolstered, or stopped. Whoever visited FRAYDO likely was a town member who saw yesterday's results and suspected him over myself.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

But you were pretty sure about it, even before even Shade confirmed it. What made you so sure?

The action was successful, and it's dependent on two consecutive nights (including tonight). I don't think I could have bonded with a dead player.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If the team is Choppy and Shade, why would the scum bus their own kill?

They wouldn't bus it. Choppy and Shade just act like it was bussed, instead, they killed Jeod directly, masking it as a bus.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

They wouldn't bus it. Choppy and Shade just act like it was bussed, instead, they killed Jeod directly, masking it as a bus.

Ding ding ding, we might have a winner. Or not. They might be speaking the truth as well.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

So basically what you're suggesting here is that there started out three scum and no TP this game. I tracked somebody to FRAYDO, and I'd love to learn what they discovered, bolstered, or stopped. Whoever visited FRAYDO likely was a town member who saw yesterday's results and suspected him over myself.

I WAS THE ONE WHO VISITED FRAYDO, AND GUESS WHAT, NOTHING! HA! 

If there was another visiting Fraydo though and would like to vouch for Choppy's story, be my guest then.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I WAS THE ONE WHO VISITED FRAYDO, AND GUESS WHAT, NOTHING! HA! 

If there was another visiting Fraydo though and would like to vouch for Choppy's story, be my guest then.

Did you get confirmation that you indeed visited FRAYDO, or did you use FRAYDO in your action and the result said "target," without confirming one way or another that it was indeed FRAYDO?

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So basically what you're suggesting here is that there started out three scum and no TP this game.

As I said, we most likely face strong mafia team with all the OP town roles - Jeod, Orange are enough evidence. (I'm not :D)

Just now, VERTi60 said:

OK this is important, can you explain the first "bus"?

I can't. I simply got that my action wasn't successful. For all I know, it means that I got blocked, even though the buss action makes sense as well and is more likely to be the case.