[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote Jeod

I'm a bit more the expendable side...

Are you concerned? Only scum need to be concerned. If you reread my posts up until now, especially the hints, you should be confident with my claim.

I suppose that if iLtS's dayblock does block passive abilities then I'm lynchable. However, we benefit more from this ruse even if I'm blocked. Look at the reactions and look who isn't speaking, letting townies talk for them.

I know there's another thunder god out there. I suspected Zeus, but it could be someone else. My lightning storm has a hidden effect that I was told is similar to my previous effect in TIM's game. I doubt any of you will recall it though as it never happened. But, it's a pretty strong clue for me.

Honestly, if Jeod is lynchproof, voting for him would at least confirm or deny if he's BSing to an extent, and a no lynch on D1 isn't the end of the world (as we've established last game).

That said, it's too early to throw my hat into either ring. I'm on the fence.

Just now, Shade939 said:

A passive ability called bifrost?

The Bifrost is a burning rainbow bridge used to travel between the realms from Asgard. Just pointing out lore.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Killing a random player and threatening to hammer on D1 before all players have had a chance to contribute and not even being halfway through the day? I don't think so.

##Forbidden Sun Jeod

iLikeToSnipe casts Forbidden Sun against Jeod, hurling a massive fireball at him. It hits! Jeod manages to endure the flames and makes it out unscathed, but he's stunned and cannot perform any actions today (he can still vote though).