[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

I only have CYOR III to reference you doing this before now, but it's as valid an approach as anything else at the moment I'd suppose, although it does tend to shift the focus towards your own character more than anyone else.

It's more of a joke than anything. As far as I remember, it started after CYOR 1 when Cat5 pushed for my lynching because he overlooked a crucial bit of information. And since I had been pushed as scum in every previous game (and pretty much every game after as well), I decided to start jokevoting myself at the beginning of the game since "it's gonna happen anyway." Granted, I haven't done this every game, but I've done it quite a bit.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Correction: Nobody said anything until close to hammer. And in the interest of not almost repeating the almost mistake,

##unvote

Fuck you, you can't post when I'm saying that I'm replying to the last person who posted. Now you get the amazing Mafia Universe tactic.

@Killing_You r u scum?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Let's see, who gets to be the first person I try this amazing Mafia Universe tactic on?

May as well be the last person who posted, and then go from there.

@OrangeP47 r u scum?

No, I am not scum.

I take it you've had some bad experiences over at MU lately?

They sent me a birthday email 5 hours ahead of the actual date today :v (But it's true for GMT so I'll allow it)

Before people think I'm joking way too hard, this was an actual tactic at Mafia Universe and it actually fucking worked too. It blew my mind at how stupid it was and how effective it was at the same time.

It's a surprisingly effective way to guilt trip players.

Before people think I'm joking way too hard, this was an actual tactic at Mafia Universe and it actually fucking worked too. It blew my mind at how stupid it was and how effective it was at the same time.

Did... did people actually respond yes?

MU continues to baffle...