[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Nodlied said:

I never claimed to be a god. In fact, I've never refered to myself as one. :v 

Not even a demi-human or god killing human based on your picture either. So something WH40K related probably, but the main gods in that universe are all part of chaos.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Not even a demi-human or god killing human based on your picture either. So something WH40K related probably, but the main gods in that universe are all part of chaos.

Well, I'm precisely who my avatar shows. :v

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Nodlied

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with my basic understanding of WH40K lore, the emperor wants to kill most (if not all) gods?

Somewhat, yes. He believes that he can kill off the Chaos ''gods'' by convincing humans that there are no gods, thus starving them from prayers.

Just now, Jeod said:

Well, this has all been fun. But I really must end the jokephase.

I am Thor, and before hammer, I will smite one player.

Make your time.

Yeah, no you won't.

Just now, Jeod said:

Well, this has all been fun. But I really must end the jokephase.

I am Thor, and before hammer, I will smite one player.

Make your time.

Killing a random player and threatening to hammer on D1 before all players have had a chance to contribute and not even being halfway through the day? I don't think so.

##Forbidden Sun Jeod

Killing a random player and threatening to hammer on D1 before all players have had a chance to contribute and not even being halfway through the day? I don't think so.

##Forbidden Sun Jeod

I like this guy. 

##Forbidden Sun Jeod

That's the kind of knee-jerk reaction I was hoping for. While we wait for it to resolve, what's it do?

Just now, Jeod said:

That's the kind of knee-jerk reaction I was hoping for. While we wait for it to resolve, what's it do?

If you're who you think I you are, you'll be fine. D1 is one of the few days I don't like ending early. Especially when a bunch of players haven't said much yet and we've got another 24 hours to go.

I never said it would end early. Hammer is in about 25.5 hours. I simply said that before then, I would smite a player. I didn't even say it would be random.

Hello, Aulë. So, what's your ability do? It's okay to tell, it's going to be resolved anyway.

Just now, Jeod said:

I never said it would end early. Hammer is in about 25.5 hours. I simply said that before then, I would smite a player. I didn't even say it would be random.

Hello, Aulë. So, what's your ability do? It's okay to tell, it's going to be resolved anyway.

It'll keep you from doing anything during the day.

And if you weren't actually going to do an early hammer and kill somebody right now you phrased your original post very poorly.