[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

It'll keep you from doing anything during the day.

And if you weren't actually going to do an early hammer and kill somebody right now you phrased your original post very poorly.

Well, if he is Thor someone was getting a hammer. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Why don't you stop fishing day one....

Because if he's Gwyn, Lord of Cinder, then it takes on a very different meaning. Considering that's the final boss of Dark Souls and possibly a hostile alignment.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm more concerned about telling any hostile players what a player likely is when they're probably a town player.

If you are so concerned then might I suggest learning the vital strategy of "zipping it" ;)

Based on post count, it seems like Orange and Shade have played a decent amount of mafia. Are they experienced?

I've only been playing Mafia for about a year (since the Death Note game).  I introduced Shade to the concept when I hosted my Cuban Missile Crisis game back in November or so.

Based on post count, it seems like Orange and Shade have played a decent amount of mafia. Are they experienced?

Orange won 2 last games in row and also won his ever first Death note mafia as scum, shade is his friend who likes to talk a lot.