[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Yeah, in modern CYORs there isn't really a concern over counter-claim trapping. That stuff only happens in open setups and themed games now, like when I claimed Near in the Death Note mafia and was cc'd by Mello.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

That would be absolutely hilarious.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's a shame we couldn't coordinate such a thing.  It would be like The Right Hand of RNGsus and The Left Hand of RNGsus from a past game.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Actually, now that I think about it, it's a shame we couldn't coordinate such a thing.  It would be like The Right Hand of RNGsus and The Left Hand of RNGsus from a past game.

That wasn't really coordinated either :b That was from me trying to be RNGesus while Nodlied wanted to be RNG :b Jeod decided to compromise.

Just now, Jeod said:

Why is it so important that you have the correct hint to my role, I wonder?

I don't particularly care, but rapidly flipping through a few is a bit... odd...  I mean why go to helix if you're not going to keep it :p

Loki only looks out for himself in most cases. He’s the perfect neutral role.

Alas, I am not Loki. I’m just ducking around with people’s obsessions with avatars in mafia games.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Loki only looks out for himself in most cases. He’s the perfect neutral role.

Alas, I am not Loki. I’m just ducking around with people’s obsessions with avatars in mafia games.

To be fair, you can do that by giving really vague hints like my own picture does.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I did the same thing last game and a few others and nobody said anything :p 

I only have CYOR III to reference you doing this before now, but it's as valid an approach as anything else at the moment I'd suppose, although it does tend to shift the focus towards your own character more than anyone else.