[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

I don't really have much to add. I'm a little off-put by how Shade took my initial jokepost so seriously, and I think iLTS is reading too much into your behavior, but that's about it. I'm also admittedly curious as to where Cat5 is going.

Now let me get back to getting these damn zombies off muh lawn. :v 

Just now, Killing_You said:

I don't really have much to add. I'm a little off-put by how Shade took my initial jokepost so seriously, and I think iLTS is reading too much into your behavior, but that's about it. I'm also admittedly curious as to where Cat5 is going.

Now let me get back to getting these damn zombies off muh lawn. :v 

It removed pressure from everyone else having to worry about getting voted up day one and having to worry about being lynched.

As Category answered his MU question stating he is neither Mafia nor Third Party, I'm leaning to him being Neutral. It's not enough of a suspicion for me to place a vote D1, but I'm skeptical of him.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

As Category answered his MU question stating he is neither Mafia nor Third Party, I'm leaning to him being Neutral. It's not enough of a suspicion for me to place a vote D1, but I'm skeptical of him.

To be fair, I did alter the question slightly.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nope, had just been thinking about what flavor each person would pick. Space emperor just never crossed my mind for you.

Wasn't my first choice. So eh.