[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

But how do I know this unless I've also basically gotten access to the evidence vault somehow?

It's a 50/50 guess.

And, point of information, even if you're telling the truth, again, that doesn't mean I'm handing the keys over to you.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Work me through this because I can never understand buses.

Category 5 bussed FRAYDO and Irish, that means Category 5 or his teammate could target Irish now to kill FRAYDO instead, making it easier to kill FRAYDO.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, Shade, you never responded to my comment about if FRAYDO was both SQ and Pluralism, what does that make you.

Doesn't matter still, all I want is the Cane and not the Evidence Key, and I want it before Jeod could steal it. :v

He *should* be giving it back to me at some point (I expect tonight because it's a free action to pass to me).

I'm still a bit incredulous about a serial killer/bus combo. And he would have to be the serial killer, because 5/10 players having their own goals is way too much. I assume you dying is a big deal shade?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

He *should* be giving it back to me at some point (I expect tonight because it's a free action to pass to me).

I'm still a bit incredulous about a serial killer/bus combo. And he would have to be the serial killer, because 5/10 players having their own goals is way too much. I assume you dying is a big deal shade?

Considering FRAYDO's only objective was to keep my alive this game, that's the assumption I'm working with.

Pretty certain my characters deaths is one of the events that makes it easier if it doesn't immediately trigger a civil war.

I don't necessarily agree with you that cat5 is the more obvious choice, but I do think we can't realistically stop him if he is. If we're wrong, we supposedly have 2 protection abilities to defend you. 

##VoteInvestigate Cat5

Yep, the odds are pretty significantly in my favor of surviving for now at the very least, long term though I'd prefer to make certain I don't have to worry about that cane getting me killed.

The passive I talked about earlier gives a small boost to stability when I do nothing but vote. I assume it's only a couple points, but keeping stability up and attempting to win via reform has been Orange an my go to strategy all game.

It's also my preferred strategy, right after making certain I stay alive so FRAYDO can actually win posthumous.

I even have a one-shot I'm sitting on that can boost stability, but I'm not certain what the negative effects of using it are.

Just now, Retaliation said:

So here is my offer. I'll help you (I'm assuming Orange will help with this) get the cane, if you help us put down the radical voters after we solve this murder business.

I have absolutely no objections to that.

This bussing theory doesn't quite work. If TheIrishman was made to target himself, he simply would have planted the trap near him, and now anyone who also targeted him would be hit by the trap. That would mean the bus driver would have been hit.

Now that I've been told what FRAYDO got for a result, I'm having a hard time seeing what it could be that OrangeP47 was trying to hide by not saying what FRAYDO got for a result, so I'll replace my vote in a bit.

Now, as for my action, I have just one, written in white text. (Well, I should say default color) It's a limited investigative action. Costs 1PP. I'm looking for the person who has stolen my identity and is voting in my place. If I find this person, I get my vote back. This is what I've been doing all game. I've never actually submitted a reform vote, because I can't.

N1 - FRAYDO - Fail
N2 - OrangeP47 - Fail - Also hit by bear trap, and I mentioned "Inconvienient places" in TheIrishman's direction after being hit by it.
N3 - Retaliation - Fail - I particularly thought this was going to be the correct one, because my nationality is Romanian.
N4 - iLikeToSnipe - Fail, because I can't check dead people, apparently. I think it's likely that the person who has my vote is scum. Hopefully I get my vote back if this person dies before I find them.