[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Austria-Hungary.  Poland does have a few chances to yoink them though.  I can't recall all the possibilities, but in my recent game they united as democracies.

So, how is that not an objective to divide the Empire?

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's probably just an offhand comment.  The way things are worded with me I'd probably prefer a republic, Danubian Federation, but all mention of the monarchy is conspicuously absent, so it's not technically a condition for me to want the monarchy gone :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, what empire are the Galacians part of right now?

Stop asking others to fight your battles for you.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Because how does having an Austrian royal house member as a Polish monarch divide the empire? If anything it strengthens Austria.

Anyway, that whole spat is why I feel comfortable calling your nationality into question. It's unprovable until you're investigated, which can line up well with my unprovable doctor ability (until Orange sees me using it as well).

If you want to get me investigated, you're going to need a different angle. I doubt there is one--I feel I've done a fine job explaining my decisions and intentions.

Just now, Jeod said:

Anyway, that whole spat is why I feel comfortable calling your nationality into question. It's unprovable until you're investigated, which can line up well with my unprovable doctor ability (until Orange sees me using it as well).

If you want to get me investigated, you're going to need a different angle. I doubt there is one--I feel I've done a fine job explaining my decisions and intentions.

You do realize at what point the game actually ends don't you?

16 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I've already shackled myself to Shade, so I might as well continue with it.

##voteinvestigate Jeod

So shade gets vault access but Irish keeps his gun and shoots shade tomorrow, and then whatever he took goes right back to the vault. That’s productive.

Just now, Jeod said:

So shade gets vault access but Irish keeps his gun and shoots shade tomorrow, and then whatever he took goes right back to the vault. That’s productive.

Sounds like you don't have anything to object to then.

Just now, Jeod said:

I would rather investigate Irish, but no one else seems interested in that plan.

I'm pretty sure Shade just has a secondary objective to fulfill and he'll risk the rest of us losing the game for it.

Irish is the go-to for investigating today due to ##kill, but Shade would then receive a gun. Retaliation can use the cane to prevent that if he wants.

Category 5 is a secondary investigation target since we know nothing more about him.

I'm a waste of time.

The choice is ultimately yours.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm pretty sure Shade just has a secondary objective to fulfill and he'll risk the rest of us losing the game for it.

Irish is the go-to for investigating today due to ##kill, but Shade would then receive a gun. Retaliation can use the cane to prevent that if he wants.

Category 5 is a secondary investigation target since we know nothing more about him.

I'm a waste of time.

The choice is ultimately yours.

I see no obvious flaws with that plan that Retaliation should be worried about...

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The fact that we had a roleblocker + killer is major evidence that Shade is being straight with us. That is a role that exists to hunt, not senselessly slaughter (basically my commissar role from from last game).

Straight how? In case you haven't noticed, Shade isn't saying that Irish isn't scum and I am. He's saying that I'm a higher priority than a player with a kill action. That's admission that I'm not scum and he knows it. His play is to a secondary objective. There's literally no other motive for investigating me.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Straight how? In case you haven't noticed, Shade isn't saying that Irish isn't scum and I am. He's saying that I'm a higher priority than a player with a kill action. That's admission that I'm not scum and he knows it. His play is to a secondary objective. There's literally no other motive for investigating me.

Straight as in he's the monarch and it's bad if he dies. I don't know if he's plotting anything else, and frankly I don't care.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm beginning to think that the only reason why Jeod is putting up this fight is that he wants the gun and can't win without it.

I hope you mean shade. I’d have spent the phase setting up an argument for vault access if I wanted the gun.