[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Sunflower said:

When I nominated FRAYDO on d2, Shade jumped in pretty quick to vote for him too. It might just be coincidence but it's a least a tiny piece of info to support the fraydo white knight theory.

I can also tell you that FRAYDO investigated what items KY was holding, so that should appear in the evidence log tonight for Orange to see.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I can also tell you that FRAYDO investigated what items KY was holding, so that should appear in the evidence log tonight for Orange to see.

If KY is the killer, you realize this paints a target on Orange's head right?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Funny how Orange hasn't done anything to look for a killer using that evidence key so far...all he's been looking at are what everyone's voting for.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yes, the thought just occured to me, assuming Shade doesn't draw fire for being "the monarchy" the killer might next try to eliminate everyone who has access to the evidence base...

In the interest of disclosure, I'll make a night post reporting on FRAYDO's actions, so they're out there, and we all know them.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Funny how Orange hasn't done anything to look for a killer using that evidence key so far...all he's been looking at are what everyone's voting for.

I can only "push a case" and "frame" someone on that front.  Obviously framing is bad, but it says pushing a case only makes someone hostile if they've done an illegal action, and we've found none.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I can only "push a case" and "frame" someone on that front.  Obviously framing is bad, but it says pushing a case only makes someone hostile if they've done an illegal action, and we've found none.

Investigate actions, investigate items...

I assume every red action is considered illegal. So the crowbar and Irish's traps of the top of my head.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Investigate actions, investigate items...

The vote is the prime motive force this game, it's been useful for figuring out where everyone stands :p

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I assume every red action is considered illegal. So the crowbar and Irish's traps of the top of my head.

Unless FRAYDO found one and it's the thing I didn't see, none of those are recorded in the log.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The vote is the prime motive force this game, it's been useful for figuring out where everyone stands :p

Unless FRAYDO found one and it's the thing I didn't see, none of those are recorded in the log.

It helps if you actually look for them. :v

Here's the thing. For Cat 5 to be able to kill BOTH snipe and fraydo, he would either need more than 2 PP, be able to kill for 0 PP, or Orange/FRAYDO would have had to be lying about what he did the night when snipe was killed. Because Orange said he knew Cat 5's vote (though Cat 5 said he knew wrongly) and FRAYDO said he saw Cat 5 do an action on someone.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Here's the thing. For Cat 5 to be able to kill BOTH snipe and fraydo, he would either need more than 2 PP, be able to kill for 0 PP, or Orange/FRAYDO would have had to be lying about what he did the night when snipe was killed. Because Orange said he knew Cat 5's vote (though Cat 5 said he knew wrongly) and FRAYDO said he saw Cat 5 do an action on someone.

Yeah I don't think it's Cat 5 really, more leaning KY.

Depends on your definition of scum honestly. 2 traditional(ish) mafia, a third party that wanted to kill specific nationalities, and a wierd role that wanted to keep two of the scum roles alive.

Depends on who you count as scum.

sniped me.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah I don't think it's Cat 5 really, more leaning KY.

Yeah, to be fair, I'm really not going on about who's the killer so much as the fact I've managed to figure out several other things now.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I guess another alternative is that the action fraydo saw him use didn't cost PP. My typewriter didn't cost any PP for example but that was an item.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I guess another alternative is that the action fraydo saw him use didn't cost PP. My typewriter didn't cost any PP for example but that was an item.

I'd assume since someone bussed Category 5 it messed with his result.