[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

There were issues with the forum board entire morning and I'm not really sure what happened. I got it fixed with OWA though relatively quickly.

I didn't really think you were the type to go that far, but with your style of trolling one never knows. :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm against that, it's so much harder for Scum to counteract those abilities late game, that they should really be rewarded for managing to deceive Town long enough to reach that point.

Hey if you look at town roles, they had pretty powerfull tools to nail scum down. And it was really heading up to town win regardless. I would actually complain that scum was a bit under-powered in some regards.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I expect Dr. Grout to get to work on finding some mad scientist plan to revive Drusilla immediately. She didn't even get staked or anything so it shouldn't be hard. TUT TUT GROUT..

Yeah, and Irish, where's that cure I was promised!

Just now, Sunflower said:

I expect Dr. Grout to get to work on finding some mad scientist plan to revive Drusilla immediately. She didn't even get staked or anything so it shouldn't be hard. TUT TUT GROUT..

Hey, we gonna have some fun in Shinigami wonderland now hehehehe.

Image result for shinigami realm

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

None can escape the wrath of a rogue Psyduck.

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bda391c33524b4f73da

I know Orange wanted to wait at least one more game for PokeMafia 2. Verti, any news on APB Halloween Edition? I was considering throwing up a non-themed CYOR IV or Basics: Janitorial 2.0 if not.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Vamprism.  My experimenting was supposed to help my research on that, and when "the special event" happened, it specifically mentioned my new benefactor could help me with that :p

For those wondering, this is the PM I got on the matter:

You know, I kinda guessed this would've happened.

You succeeded in capturing your final patient, but after running some tests, they seem to have a sort of vampirism you've never encountered before. You wonder if it's a mutation that might just help you find the cure. While you were busy analyzing their blood sample, they somehow managed to escape the bindings and get the jump on you. Before the final blow struck, they became hesitant...it seems they're short a partner. You are now left with two choices.

Do you want to join Mafia and be rewarded with furthering your goal of finding a cure?

or

Die without any hope of coming back?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Your partner/experiment died, you were never able to find a cure. But some say, that to this day Dr. Grout remains in hiding, attempting to bring Drusilla back from the death. He's even going to such lengths as working with the Giovanni to succeed.

Geez, what a multiverse.

1481586-giovanni.png

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I know Orange wanted to wait at least one more game for PokeMafia 2. Verti, any news on APB Halloween Edition? I was considering throwing up a non-themed CYOR IV or Basics: Janitorial 2.0 if not.

We can always run a chat game on Teamspeak

Just now, Jeod said:

That's it, the next Psyduck I find in Pokemon Go will be nicknamed Drusilla.

Oh that reminds me.  Remember how you asked me about Drifbloon?  About 3 hours before I had the chance to join the mafia, I caught my first one.... and named it Drusilla.... so it was quite the coincidence to be meeting her so soon after that.

Just now, ChopBam said:

So what I'm reading at the end of the scumdoc is that Sunflower is done with mafia here for a while?

No that was around the time Verti went all trollface on her and the rest of us.

Best just kill Verti while I’m at it right? V:

I never actually had any proof that mafia was after me with NKs other than what I saw during the day from Orange, and they probably didn't have much opportunity when Nodlied died, but man I swear I had dreams a mafia player wanted me dead so much :p Pure instinct and telepathy.

Come to think of it, I have closing shifts for the next two weeks and after that I start a new job with a training schedule of 11a-7:30p EDT for 4 weeks. Running a game would be quite difficult without a co-moderator.