[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

iLikeToSnipe could not be killed by the Death Note. Shinigami Eyes worked by letting you see a player's True Identity, allowing them to kill the player by writing their player name. Since iLTS didn't have a True Identity, Shinigami Eyes couldn't ever kill him.

Shade, the thing is, Nodlied could've stolen a revival ability, vengeful ability/nameless, and a tracker ability.

He had a lot of potential, and his kills had armor piercing against any undead, so a lot of the protections would've sliced through.

ChopBam got redirected from targeting Orange. My initial intentions for curseproof was a defense against a TP or Scum Retaliation, but it ended up only protecting against the Contract on the Death Note.

The ability was meant to stop ChopBam from gaining any curses, not being affected by someone else who has a curse. In hindsight, that was my fault, apologies.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

ChopBam got redirected from targeting Orange. My initial intentions for curseproof was a defense against a TP or Scum Retaliation, but it ended up only protecting against the Contract on the Death Note.

The ability was meant to stop ChopBam from gaining any curses, not being affected by someone else who has a curse. In hindsight, that was my fault, apologies.

A little wordplay trouble, eh? I don't think Chop having the correct track report would have changed the game too much, though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think you think you're more clever than you really are.  Not impressed.

Know what was really clever though? Making ChopBam think Category 5 could speak to players he revived in order to secure the lynch on Verti60.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

A little wordplay trouble, eh? I don't think Chop having the correct track report would have changed the game too much, though.

Yeah that ended up being a big side discussion, but the vote never went that way thankfully.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Is this your defense? I was literary the only other guy besides Shade to cast most suspicion on you :p

And it didn't work :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

By the way @OrangeP47, what did you think of those two exclamation points Sunflower left in the Death Note. :p

I didn't look that closely, I was more hung up on you getting the eyes thus being undefended :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Is this your defense? I was literary the only other guy besides Shade to cast most suspicion on you :p

For a while I was posing a case where he could be a scum jailer, where the "protection" thing was meant to keep information away from town. And after Nodlied's flip, I was even more sure on Orange's being scum. Oh, you mean "literally" as "figuratively," ok. But still, I was quite suspicious of Orange.

And it didn't work :v

I mean, I'm ok with that, I wasn't town :p I would feel a bit salty if I was. All I wanted to do is prevent delaying the game by more days, otherwise it had no effect on my win/troll conditions 😄

I didn't look that closely, I was more hung up on you getting the eyes thus being undefended :p

That almost immediately narrowed the suspect pool down to Chopbam and Sunflower, plus here response to the mummification Death with Verti.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That almost immediately narrowed the suspect pool down to Chopbam and Sunflower, plus here response to the mummification Death with Verti.

Verti trying to cast Shade on me for it when he knew damn well it wasn't me is also not appreciated :p

Oh, I did want to point out, Shade, that I made Scum's objective to equal or exceed everyone in votes as opposed to the player count. Therefore, it being the night, there is no vote count, allowing the night phase to go on through. That being said, for most games if there's some way for Town to come back (i.e. a day vigilante, vote change, revive) the game continues.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh, I did want to point out, Shade, that I made Scum's objective to equal or exceed everyone in votes as opposed to the player count. Therefore, it being the night, there is no vote count, allowing the night phase to go on through. That being said, for most games if there's some way for Town to come back (i.e. a day vigilante, vote change, revive) the game continues.

In APB Chat Mafia script, my script also counts BP actions as well (since they can kill people). So if there's still town left with BP action that could even the odds, scum will not win automatically. So cheers on thinking that vote mechanic through as well.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm against that, it's so much harder for Scum to counteract those abilities late game, that they should really be rewarded for managing to deceive Town long enough to reach that point.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Since we're getting everything on the table...the missing thread thing was a misclick right?

There were issues with the forum board entire morning and I'm not really sure what happened. I got it fixed with OWA though relatively quickly.