[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm not sure. I'm probably gonna take a break for a little while at least.

Oo ok. Well whatever you need, take care of yourself. Just want you to know it's really fun to have you in the game with us.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Btw... being mafia but having info that you can't share with your partner(s) for pretty much the entire game is hard.

I think the restriction on talking about the death note might have been a tad overkill.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Btw... being mafia but having info that you can't share with your partner(s) for pretty much the entire game is hard.

Yea you mentioned that in the PM, but why you haven't shared any info in the shinigami doc first? We could have coordinated with the rest of the scum team, I could have send them the death note and/or hints through day. For me aligning with scum would be probably a harder road (due to Nodlied gone) but I'm pretty sure Orange would stab me in the back first :p

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Oo ok. Well whatever you need, take care of yourself. Just want you to know it's really fun to have you in the game with us.

I'm forcing her to co-mod my next game. Don't worry. :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, I think the existence of a Death Note being in game should have been confirmed, since it had such a large impact on everything that happened and what could be done.

I can understand that mentioning in public, but also if mafia could utilize the deathnote while communicating with other members about it it could have make them more powerful. Still it could be done with Shinigami doc.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea you mentioned that in the PM, but why you haven't shared any info in the shinigami doc first? We could have coordinated with the rest of the scum team, I could have send them the death note and/or hints through day. For me aligning with scum would be probably a harder road (due to Nodlied gone) but I'm pretty sure Orange would stab me in the back first :p

I didn't know that you knew for sure who got the death note (Irish said I could join the doc anonymously in case it wasn't certain we knew who each other were). But I mean I used the note and I tried to come up with a fun death for my target, so I guess I just hoped you'd like it. :p The kinda funny thing is I wasn't sure I even wanted to open the death note because I was worried about "making a contract with the devil" having drawbacks but I did because I knew it's what Drusilla would do lol.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I didn't know that you knew for sure who got the death note (Irish said I could join the doc anonymously in case it wasn't certain we knew who each other were). But I mean I used the note and I tried to come up with a fun death for my target, so I guess I just hoped you'd like it. :p The kinda funny thing is I wasn't sure I even wanted to open the death note because I was worried about "making a contract with the devil" having drawbacks but I did because I knew it's what Drusilla would do lol.

In a contract between Drusilla and the Devil, The Devil is the one who needs to be worried.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I called you alice and gave you hints during D2 about the note, so I thought you would knew.

Anyway, you were right to assume about the contract with the devil, it never ends well in the end, but it's still fun (ask Teru here :p )

Image result for ryuk shinigami contract

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Alright, CYOR IV it is with Sunflower as a co-mod. Think about your next roles. I'll put a thread up either in a few hours or tomorrow morning.

Shouldn't we have a different format then between CYOR games? I think two CYORs in a row is already a bit too much :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Shouldn't we have a different format then between CYOR games? I think two CYORs in a row is already a bit too much :p

Then don't join. :p I can add a poll, but it'll only be between CYOR and Basics formats.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

It's been a long time since we've had an unthemed CYOR though, and people will probably enjoy that.

Just now, Jeod said:

Then don't join. :p I can add a poll, but it'll only be between CYOR and Basics formats.

I mean, good idea to make a poll. I also wanted to do one since I don't know which game people would rather play as my next game.