[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I thought it was a passive? Hmmm interesting...

It's a passive, but there are multiple ways to thwart the effect. It just so happens I have control over one of those methods.  It's perfectly possible for someone to thwart it all on their own, though, which is why I don't want to give away too much.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's a passive, but there are multiple ways to thwart the effect. It just so happens I have control over one of those methods.  It's perfectly possible for someone to thwart it all on their own, though, which is why I don't want to give away too much.

Can you like, start over and explain it? I'm kinda loosing the point there lol.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't want to fully explain it or Jeod's attacker will know how to overcome it :p

So to sum it up: you have a passive curse, but you have another action to control it, and the curse spreads to other players who visited players that visited you?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So to sum it up: you have a passive curse, but you have another action to control it, and the curse spreads to other players who visited players that visited you?

The curse itself doesn't spread. I am the one who's cursed. However, contact with me has some temporary effects that may or may not be detrimental.

54 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Sorry Cat5 that wasn't fair of me. I shouldn't assume I'm the only busy person in these parts.

Right now I suspect Nodlied the most. He was blocked N1 and there was no kill. Not blocked N2 and there was a kill.

iLTS is also seeming pretty suspicious to me right now but I'd need to look back through the thread (*shudders) to solidify that more beyond agreeing with what I'm reading above.

If you tracked me tonight you would have known that I didn't kill anyone. Beyond that, me and iLTS being blocked doesn't necessarily mean that one of us is scum, for all you know we were the ones targeted that night.

10 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I sent my kitty to watch you. Turns out nobody visited you. Not only have I found out nothing but now I'm cursed for my troubles. Sheeeesshhh.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

What is it with the many duplicate claims this game?

15 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Can you report on your other visits?

Yeah I watched Category 5 the first night and nobody visited him. It's one of the reasons I was suspicious of him too because I was surprised.

8 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Btw sunflower it should be your kitty that is cursed :p

That doesn't make me feel any better!

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Many or all? :v 

How would I know, I didn't make the game?

I'd assume there is a correlation though, perhaps even 100% based on what I've seen so far though. Might be a good idea to claim your role sooner than later...