[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That's a nice proposal, but there's too many cons. We're better prepared for Route 34. If you're Rocket, then doing Route 30 could be a ploy to stall investigation at the cost of one of your Pokemon, which is a risk you might be willing to take if you received a revival item. Thus, town would still have nothing and you and your partner would get more training time in before the inevitable.

I'll refer to this again. Even if your visitor is medical-related, it doesn't necessarily make the idea better for town.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, now I'm having difficulty imaging what sort of ability you could have been targeted with.

Perhaps it's better that way.

Retaliation, I don't think you're Rocket. However, from a town perspective we have two players prepared to fight Route 34 while Route 30 is still an unknown. Route 34 is the better option.

12 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It was a surprise and I didn't make the potential connection between investigations and it until the last hour or so. 

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Because of what it is. I'd rather not reveal the existence of a role unilaterally.

To be fair, it really doesn't matter to me what the ability is, but you are contradicting yourself in describing it. If it has a listed effect you know about, then I'd doubt it'd have any other positive effect besides the ones you already know?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I do think we need to do Route 34 first. We need to find out if the combatant changes.

Also if someone did something that would help you on investigations, that person isn't doing anything to signal that.

Yep, it's advisable to consider that Rocket actions could look like beneficial actions also, until you have to actually test them out.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Say Retaliation, given that your visitor isn't the same as mine, would you say that you're wondering why your visitor didn't visit me first?

Or, would you say that the question never crossed your mind?

Just now, Jeod said:

Say Retaliation, given that your visitor isn't the same as mine, would you say that you're wondering why your visitor didn't visit me first?

I'm assuming they didn't start the game with it.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I do think we need to do Route 34 first. We need to find out if the combatant changes.

Also if someone did something that would help you on investigations, that person isn't doing anything to signal that.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know the actual mechanics behind it. *I* don't know the actual mechanics behind it either. I'm hazarding a guess based on how it works mechanically in pokemon.