[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

CVC

Shade leads trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Jeod - No votes

3.  Retaliation - No votes

4.  Shade939 - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

5.  Sunflower - Sunflower/trainer

6.  Brigitte - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - No votes

I still argue that we had to do an initial investigation so that we would find out how prepared we needed to be. It's less a question of "How did Shade know we would lose" and more "Why does Shade think we should delay the investigation" Because Jeod didn't put himself out there and do that investigation, we'd still be wondering if it's safe to do now. Shade's argument could be used forever, and if doing an investigation and winning is good for us, delay tactics are good for scum.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I still argue that we had to do an initial investigation so that we would find out how prepared we needed to be. It's less a question of "How did Shade know we would lose" and more "Why does Shade think we should delay the investigation" Because Jeod didn't put himself out there and do that investigation, we'd still be wondering if it's safe to do now. Shade's argument could be used forever, and if doing an investigation and winning is good for us, delay tactics are good for scum.

An Eggcellent analysis.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That said, I do feel confident that I can win against Psyduck today. I have a Lv30 electric type.

CVC

Shade leads trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Route 34/rocket

3.  Retaliation - No votes

4.  Shade939 - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

5.  Sunflower - Sunflower/trainer

6.  Brigitte - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - No votes

20 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Jeod, you said you're confident, you even have type advantage it sounds like. How confident are you, Sunflower? Do you have type advantage?

Pretty confident against psyduck at least. I do have a type advantage against him and my pokemon is level 30 too. Dunno if that NPC has any other pokemon tho.