[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

idk, I can relate. There's no real guarantee that anyone here is on your team, so feeling more comfortable with doing things yourself makes sense. One of the reasons I want to investigate next (also the items from winning give me a fair share of confidence towards winning regardless of any type advantage), but my highest level is 20, so I'm waiting until I have one at 30.

That said, from Jeod's "sacrifice" to trying to figure out how the investigations work, I'm leaning more towards him being Town than anybody else.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Right, good to know everyone's basically out to only help themselves then...

Not entirely true, but I'm sure you have more confidence that you're Town than anyone else (assuming you actually are)? So you'd be more willing to bet on yourself than others.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Not entirely true, but I'm sure you have more confidence that you're Town than anyone else (assuming you actually are)? So you'd be more willing to bet on yourself than others.

Maybe if I was Rocket, so I didn't have something like a team's numbers advantage...

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why don't you explain what attitude you think people should have, because I think we're all lost on what the hell you're trying to say. 

First of all, I'm probably mostly frustrated at everyone assuming I'm rocket, so they're preventing from even attempting to do something constructive for my team this game.

Second of all, Town should have a numbers advantage unlike Rocket, therefore Town can afford to actually take risk unlike Rocket. So who's the most likely players to try and avoid fighting, while Town whittles itself away doing investigations?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

First of all, I'm probably mostly frustrated at everyone assuming I'm rocket, so they're preventing from even attempting to do something constructive for my team this game.

Second of all, Town should have a numbers advantage unlike Rocket, therefore Town can afford to actually take risk unlike Rocket. So who's the most likely players to try and avoid fighting, while Town whittles itself away doing investigations?

Big difference in choosing battles wisely and avoiding battles. Retaliation got his ass handed to him by Irish, if he doesn't feel ready to take on a Psyduck with hydro pump I don't blame him. I think you're running out of people to call scum.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Big difference in choosing battles wisely and avoiding battles. Retaliation got his ass handed to him by Irish, if he doesn't feel ready to take on a Psyduck with hydro pump I don't blame him. I think you're running out of people to call scum.

Yeah, I think you're ignoring everyone else to focus on me.

Well, to Shade's credit, he has supposedly built a counter to Psyduck and is willing to take it down. That's better than what I have done, given that I've focused development on the pokemon that I just think is the quickest I can get ready.

I kinda like the idea of sending him to make him prove he has what he says he has, but there is the concern that we might not get all the info from him.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, to Shade's credit, he has supposedly built a counter to Psyduck and is willing to take it down. That's better than what I have done, given that I've focused development on the pokemon that I just think is the quickest I can get ready.

I kinda like the idea of sending him to make him prove he has what he says he has, but there is the concern that we might not get all the info from him.

I'm expecting the possibility of facing more than just one Psyduck, or even having to face a Psyduck in the first place, I have a couple of useful combos for this current Pokemon that give me a decent chance against anything I expect I could face without a significant advantage against me.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm expecting the possibility of facing more than just one Psyduck, or even having to face a Psyduck in the first place, I have a couple of useful combos for this current Pokemon that give me a decent chance against anything I expect I could face without a significant advantage against me.

Right. Given that you're only allowed to send your primary pokemon, I'm wondering how you think you can react to any of those situations you just suggested.

29 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right. Given that you're only allowed to send your primary pokemon, I'm wondering how you think you can react to any of those situations you just suggested.

A move called Rest, which lets you heal in the middle of a battle.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Honestly, my only response to that is have you been talking to Jeod in any sorts of docs?

I didn't even mention that on Day 2. I have a pretty good read on Category 5, but with proof to back it up.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Honestly, my only response to that is have you been talking to Jeod in any sorts of docs?

Huh, I actually went back and checked it all again. I guess I saw your report that you thought you could take down Psyduck as a sign that you had type advantage, and I must have mixed Jeod's Electric report with yours.