[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Also @Shade939, apologies for being mean. Your word choices today have been super weird and it's been getting on my nerves is all.

I'm fairly certain we end up annoying each other in every game we're in regardless of alignments.

Although it certainly doesn't help when you ignore my advice, and end up doing exactly what I was afraid was going to happen.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm fairly certain we end up annoying each other in every game we're in regardless of alignments.

Although it certainly doesn't help when you ignore my advice, and end up doing exactly what I was afraid was going to happen.

Hard to want to follow it when you're screaming scum to me right now, honestly. Can you blame me?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Let me guess. You're going to assume that my actions were a grand scheme to get everyone to train electric types so my fighting type roster can sweep.

If it works it works.

I'm going to point out, if someone had fought the first day they could have investigated route 34 yesterday with a level 30 Pokemon and could have actually beat that Pysduck. As it is, we're only now getting to the point where one could reliably beat it.

Just now, Jeod said:

Hey @OrangeP47, which Eeveelution did you go with in your SacredGold? I went with Leafeon.

Jolteon.  The thing was I didn't level it up before Falkner, thinking my other two could just handle him.  After the first defeat I made sure it got to level 13 for thunder shock, and also evolved my starter into Crocanaw, and that did the trick.

I take it you're playing again? I beat Whitney earlier today.  Was quite a tough fight, though mostly due to Attract.  I had to keep switching my pokemon in and out to reset that.  Probably would have lost except I RNGed my way past 4 infatuation/paralyzed (double whammy!) in a row.

Yeah, been mostly playing this, though tbh when I'm in GM mode I'm usually too hyped up to focus on actually playing a game, like some kind of ambient tension.  The romhack is "on topic" enough to be immune though I suppose.  My stellar playthrough of Football Manager has really taken a hit this past week though.