[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Well, if it was an egg, you should have had a much more clear reaction to it considering my interactions with Category 5 on Day 2 and Day 3. The soft communication was pretty easy to see for anyone who understood the references.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well, if it was an egg, you should have had a much more clear reaction to it considering my interactions with Category 5 on Day 2 and Day 3. The soft communication was pretty easy to see for anyone who understood the references.

So, basically Category 5 gave you an egg on the first night then?

In other words, we ended up using a lower chance of success on an investigation because you couldn't pay enough attention to things or make the connections you should have been able to make. Granted, that means you're probably not Rocket, however understand that you've caused a bit of a setback.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

In other words, we ended up using a lower chance of success on an investigation because you couldn't pay enough attention to things or make the connections you should have been able to make. Granted, that means you're probably not Rocket, however understand that you've caused a bit of a setback.

And what was the chance of success with jolteon?

22 hours ago, Retaliation said:

If Jeod uses thunder like he said, he has a 10.875% chance of losing. A straight up 9% chance of missing twice and getting double hydro pumped (or disabled) or a 1.875% chance of missing into a hydro pump crit. Hopefully the damage I did with crunch carries over so he has some options.

Double check my math on this one, I'm not always aware if I'm missing mechanics. (.3*.3=.09*100= 9%)

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Double check my math on this one, I'm not always aware if I'm missing mechanics. (.3*.3=.09*100= 9%)

I'd give the advantage to Jolteon in that fight. It can take up to three Hydro Pumps actually, I'm putting Psyduck at around 41 damage.

While Jolteon can one shot it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I almost put a farfetch'd in my team, but couldn't get orange to verify if I could get a stick.

Yeah, there are a couple of annoying items like that which a GM woudln't want to include because they won't help out the majority of players to include them.

CVC

TheIrishMan/Brigitte tied for trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Irishman/trainer, Route 34/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Brigitte/trainer, Route 34/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Eh, I think we've made good progress on eliminating potential rocket players. Cat5 and Jeod are like 90% town (I'd like to include myself here but that's up to you). Your reactions and frustration at the lack of progress are pretty town. Sunning_You seemed pretty town.

Irish and Shade are the likely scum team I feel.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Eh, I think we've made good progress on eliminating potential rocket players. Cat5 and Jeod are like 90% town (I'd like to include myself here but that's up to you). Your reactions and frustration at the lack of progress are pretty town. Sunning_You seemed pretty town.

How do you feel about getting crit by a Psyduck? :p

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Thankyou for your vote of confidence in my town-ish-ness, i appreciate that, however due to your lack of wanting to provide information i am still 50/50 on you being scum.

!*%@ing up that investigation, granted it was a small chance, has hindered town for a day.

Just now, Brigitte said:

Thankyou for your vote of confidence in my town-ish-ness, i appreciate that, however due to your lack of wanting to provide information i am still 50/50 on you being scum. 

!*%@ing up that investigation, granted it was a small chance, has hindered town for a day.

As compared to what Jeod did the first day?